Chapter 11:

After class she walks up to me crying. I wrap my arms around her. I wipe her tears away. "Baby what's wrong?"

"The ex came up to me today and said it's all my fault my dad is in jail. He said if I wouldn't have gotten with you that my dad would never have betten me up. I told him that my dad has been hitting me since the day I had Ryder. My ex then said 'well of you would have never had Ryder then your dad wouldn't have started beating you up'. I then walked away."

She keeps balling her eyes out. I wrap my arms around her. "Baby it is not yours or Ryder's fault that your dad beats on you. It is never your fault that someone beats on you."

Mat and Heather walk up to us. I look at them. "Heather will you take Peyton out to the parking lot because Mat and I have to go handle something."

Heather nods and leads Peyton outside. Mat and I start walking down the hall. "Where are we going?"

"To go teach that ass hole who is my ole ladie's ex. He will learn not to say shit to my girlfriend."

"What did he say if you don't mind me asking?"

"He basically said that if Peyton's dad would have never found me and her together that he wouldn't have laid his hands on her. Well when Peyton told him he was doing since Ryder was born the ex said that it was Ryder's fault."

"Oh he is about to get a beat down because you don't bring someone's kid into things."

I nod and we keep on walking down the hall until they run into the ex. He looks at them and says, "What the hell do u gay fucks want?"

"To teach you a lesson about talking to my girl and about her son like you did. Mat grab his arms."

Mat who is standing behind him grabs his arms. Mat holds his arms behind his body. I start punching him in the stomach over and over again. He bends over so I grab his head and start to uppercut his face. I punch him 5 times and he spits up blood. I then kick him 3 times when the sun don't shine. Mat lets go of him and he falls to the ground. I kick him as hard as I can 10 times. I bend down next to him and he is about to pass out but before he does I say, "Stay away from my family or next time you will get worse treatment."

Mat and I then walk out to the parking lot. I hug Peyton and say, "Let's go baby we have a long day tomorrow."

We get on my bike and go to my house. Peyton's mom is waiting there with Ryder. She hands him to its abd then leaves. Peyton who is holding Ryder and I walk in. We watch a movie and then go to sleep. When we wake up we put on church clothes and go to the curt house. I hold Ryder while Peyton goes and up and testifies. Before she takes the stand the judge makes her say a little oath. Her family lawyer then ask her how long her dad has been hitting her and she says, "He has been beating on me for 3 years."

"Who else does he beat and how long has he been beating them?"

"He beats my mom and my sisters. He has been beating my mom for 6 years and he has been beating my sisters for a year."

"How often does he beat all of you?"

"When ever he feels like it."

"When was the last time he beat you?"

"The last time he beat me was two days ago."

"No further questions."

He goes sits down and her dad gives her an evil eye. Her dad's lawyer stands up and walks up to ask her a questions. "Have you seen your dad hit your mom and sisters?"

"Yes I have."

"Ok is it true that your dad didn't start hitting your mom until she started cheating on him with her girlfriend?"