Chapter 6:

A/N: If you are not 15 or older you should not read the parts between the * because it will be a sex scene.

In two days I go home and what I found shocked me. Sitting on my bed is Peyton. I say, "What are you doing here?"

"To tell you the truth I don't know I just felt like I should be here when you got home. My ex didn't go to jail for what he did to you and he didn't get kicked out of school."

"Ok well then how about you go and start being his girlfriend again so that you can be the power couple again."

She stands up and walks over to me. She closes my door. "Because I don't want him I want you. I can't stop thinking about you and how much I want to do this." She kisses me on the lips.

I am shocked but I kiss her back and then walk with her to my bed. I push her on to my bed and crawl onto her. I start making out with her.

*I get on top of her and start grinding on her. I hold her hands above her hands while grinding on her and making out with her. I start going faster and harder. She start taking my shirt off. I sit up and pull it off. I lay back down and start kissing on her neck while grinding on her. She takes my bra off. She starts squeezing on my boobs. I start nibbling on her ear. She rolls its over so that she is on top of me. She starts licking one of my boobs while squeezing the other. I let out a moan. She then kisses my boob and then starts nibbling on it. My breath starts to get uneven. She switches boobs and does the same thing too my other boob that she just did to my one. After she is done I roll her back over. I start rubbing her pussy throw her jeans. I then slide my hand in and start rubbing throw her thongs. She lets out a small moan. I start making out with her so her moan is muffled. I start rubbing her harder in faster.*

My door opens and it is Heather. She looks at us with shock on her face. She says, "Uhh sorry." She closes the door. I take my hand out of Peyton's pants.

She looks at me with a scared look on her face. I look at her. "What's wrong?"

"Your bestfriend just walked in on us doing the deed and you ask me what's wrong. Well I have keeped it a secret for a long time that I like girls and I don't want everyone knowing."

"Heather isn't everyone and she won't tell anyone I promise."

"Well can we just cuddle please."

"Yes that's fine."

I hold her in my arms and we fall asleep.

A/N: Well I know I said I was going to wait until Friday to update but I had this chapter in me. So if you liked please vote, comment, or both. I will try to have an update for tomorrow.