Chapter 7:

I wake up the next morning with Peyton in my arms. I start to smile. I kiss her on her forehead. She wakes up and smiles up at me. I say, "Good morning beautiful how was your night?"

"It was good I never thought that I would like being in your arms so much even though I have been thinking about it for a long time. I have always had a crush on you I was just worried about my reputation. However when I saw how everyone acted when they heard about what had happend to you I decided maybe being a lesbian wasn't really that bad."

"Well I'm glad I finally know how you feel because I have had a crush on you also."

She starts making out with me. I kiss her back and squeeze her ass. We brake the kiss only when it was getting hard to breath. I say, "Come on hun we need to get ready to go to school. Oh and do you want to be my girlfriend?"

"Yes I do. Do you have anything for me to wear for school today."

I kiss her on the lips. She kisses me back. I get up and go to my dresser I get out two pairs of jeans, a t-shirt, and a tank top. I hand her a pair of jeans and the tank top. She puts them on. I get dressed. I look at her and say, "You look so sexy."

"Thanks baby."

We walk outside. Someone had brought my motorcycle back from school for me. I get on and back it out of the driveway. "Baby go in my car and get my extra helmet for you to wear."

She walks to my car and get the helmet out. I put mine on while she puts her's on. I kick start my bike. She gets on back and wraps her arms around me. I love the feel of her arms wrapped around my waist. I drive to school. I park in my spot. She gets off and then I do. We take our helmets off. We walk into school holding hands. We decide to skip breakfast so we start walking to class. John steps in front of us. He looks at us. He shakes his head. He says, "I can see that you didn't learn a lesson. Would you like me to teach it to you again. Oh and Peyton how can you hold her hand like a fucking lesbian when you see everyday what it does to your family for your mom to be one."

Peyton says, "Shut up you don't know shit." We try to walk past him but he grabs Peyton by the arm. I try to grab her but he pushes me away. "How can you say I don't know shit when I have held you in my arms while you cried yourself to sleep each night over it."

Matt walks up and says, "Let her go or I will kick your ass dude."

John let's go. Matt walks us to class. Peyton and I sit next to each other. I look at her. "What was he talking about."

"It's nothing."

"You know you can talk to me about anything and everything don't you?"

"Yeah but I just don't want to right now."

I nod and let it go for now. The teacher walks in and the class starts.

_____________________________________

After school I walk up to her. I say, "Hey can we go to your house?"

"Um idk if you are ready to deal with my home life."

"I'm ready for anything as long as you are with me."

She smiles and nods. "Ok then let's go to my house."

A/N: Sorry it that I didn't update on Friday I had a lot going on. Starting from now on I will be updating this story ever Friday. If you liked this chapter please vote, comment, or both.