→Moving In←

Art by: ???

Edited by: Moi

Aphmau is a werewolf that can hide her ears and tail.

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

"Well here we are!" Ein, her step brother said as he got in his house with his sister.

"Wow... your house is nifty." Aphmau said as she looked around.

"So, how's Falcon Claw?" Ein asked and Aphmau placed her bag on the floor.

"It's so beautiful! At least I'm done with college." Aphmau rolled her eyes and Ein chuckled.

"Go unpack because we have to head out." Ein said and Aphmau was confused.

"Wha? Why?" Aphmau asked and Ein hummed.

"Because I want to introduce you to my friends." Ein said and Aphmau rolled her eyes.

"Fine." She said and went up to her room with her bag and started unpacking.

She got downstairs wearing that outfit.

Via Episode Interactive.

Ein grabbed his keys and walked up to his car with Aphmau and got in the driver seat and Aphmau in the passenger seat.

"So tell me about your friends?" Aphmau asked and Ein started driving.

"Well, Garroth is a funny guy. Laurence is a flirt. Kai is calm but talkative. And Aaron is the silent and mysterious one." Ein said and Aphmau nodded.

"I see.... but can I have the permission to punch Laurence in the face if he flirted with me?" Aphmau said and Ein laughed.

"Yes you can. And if he did I'll use a forever potion on him to turn him into a monkey." Ein replied and Aphmau laughed.

They arrived at Olive Garden and they got out, they walked to a table that had four boys.