→Moment←

Art by: ???

Edited by: XxSaraChanxX

Aaron's pick up lines went from a normal pick up line to a fifty shades of grey joke.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What about this one?" Jennifer asked as she pointed at a dress.

This pic will be used in Aphmau Green: Path To Fame but I just want the dress and the heels

This pic will be used in Aphmau Green: Path To Fame but I just want the dress and the heels. The art is by me and the edit is by........ you know her.

"I think that's great!" Aphmau said and grabbed the dress and the heels to try them on.

She got out with the dress and the heels on, Jennifer clapped in excitement.

"It looks so great! Jennifer said and Aphmau smiled and got back in the changing room.

She got out with her normal clothes and paid for the dress.

They went back home and Aphmau changed to the dress, Jennifer did her hair, Diana did her makeup and her nail polish.

After they were done, Aphmau took a look in the mirror and smiled.

"I look so great! Thanks girls." Aphmau said and hugged the two.

The doorbell rang and Aphmau flushed.

"EK! It's Aaron!" Aphmau said and Diana rolled her eyes and went to the door and opened it.

"Hey Aaron, here for Aphmau?" Diana said and Aaron nodded.

"Are you one of her friends?" Aaron asked and Diana nodded.

"C'mon in, your so lucky I was here because I managed to convince Ein to take Tatiana out on this time. Or you and Aphmau would be murdered." Diana said and Aaron laughed.

Soon, Aphmau came down the stairs and Aaron stepped on the first stair and took her hand and kissed it gently.

"Awwwwwwww" The two girls said and Aphmau blushed.

"Ready to go?" Aaron said as he held Aphmau's hand.

"Yes." Aphmau said and then they both walked towards Aaron's car. Leaving Diana and Jennifer taking nine trillion pictures of them.

"We have to send these to Nana." Jennifer said and Diana nodded and opened up the ASC group chat.

You'll know that from Objective Protect Mrs Green

Aaron opened the passenger seat for Aphmau and she got in, Aaron got in the driver seat and drove off.

"What's with all you being fancy? You said it wasn't your style." Aphmau said and Aaron smirked.

"I told you. I am full of surprises." Aaron said not removing his eyes from the road.

After a long ride, they arrived and got in their téléphérique and took off.

Yes I made it a téléphérique okay.

"It's so beautiful!" Aphmau awed as she admired the view.

"I knew you would like it, it's always been your dream." Aaron said and Aphmau turned to him.

They were so close, Aphmau immediately got lost in Aaron's eyes.

He wrapped his arms around her ways and she wrapped her arms his neck. It was like she wasn't in control of herself anymore.

Then, Aaron slowly placed his lips on hers.

The comments section is for fangirling only.

I'll go take my test and leave. Ciao Adios!