→Date←

Art by: LadyUniqcorn

Edit by: XxSaraChanxX

IT'S GOING DOWN TO LAUGHTER BABY

Play song

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

It's been 2 months since Aphmau has moved in, she got to know the boys better and reconnected with her friend Michi. But she's getting a drama ahead of her.

She woke up and reached out to her phone but she touched a flower, she immediately got up and saw a Casablanca on her phone with a note taped on it and a red ribbon. She grabbed the Casablanca and removed the note and the red ribbon and opened the note.

W

Aphmau knitted her eyebrows in confusion and there was something written on the back of the note.

Every Casablanca you find, tie the ribbon around it.

"Okay.... a bouquet." Aphmau said and tied the ribbon around the Casablanca.

She got out of her bed and got in the bathroom to find shampoo on her bathtub, next to a Casablanca.

She sighed and picked up the Casablanca and grabbed the note and placed the second Casablanca in the bouquet.

I

Aphmau placed placed the note on her bedside table and went to take a bath.

After her shower, she walked up to her closet to find another Casablanca.

L

She did the usual and walked down the stairs and didn't see Ein around.

"Guess he went to work." Aphmau said and walked into the kitchen and grabbed the cereal box and opened it.

She groaned and pulled out the Casablanca and placed it in the bouquet.

L

She made her cereal and ate it, she then saw Celeste running at her with a Casablanca in her mouth.

Aphmau grabbed it and opened the note.

U

She did the usual and walked up to the mailbox to see yet another Casablanca.

G

She rolled her eyes and did the usual and walked to Target to get some groceries.

When she paid the cashier lady stopped her.

"Ma'am it's already paid, and the person who paid for that left this for you." She said and gave her a Casablanca.

Aphmau was shocked and took the Casablanca, "Thanks."

She left and opened the note.

O

She rolled her eyes and went back home, she placed the groceries in the kitchen and walked to Ein's room to get his laundry.

She then walked into her room and got her laundry in the laundry basket and opened the washing machine to see another Casablanca.

O

She did the usual and walked to the garage to get the watering can to water the plants.

She filled it up and walked to her room to water the plants that were outside her window to find another note.

N

She placed the Casablanca in the bouquet and watered the plants and placed the watering can back in the garage.

She walked to her room to make up her bed to see it made and a Casablanca on her bed.

A

She sighed and did the usual and walked down the stairs to grab the Oatmeal Cookies that she made last night to find a Casablanca.

"I'm. So. Done." Aphmau said and read the note.

D

She did the usual and kept the bouquet with her at all times.

She then opened her window to see a red parrot land on her little garden and drop a Casablanca and fly away.

A

She placed the Casablanca in the bouquet and went to put the trash out to see another Casablanca.

"I mean I love Casablancas but I want to know who the heck is doing that."

GUESS GUESS

T

She got back in and sat in the living room to hear her doorbell ring.

She got up and opened the door to see nothing but a Casablanca on the ground.

E

"With me?" She looked up to see Aaron.

"So you did this?" She said and Aaron nodded.

She smiled at the Casablancas and looked at Aaron with a light blush on her cheeks and a genuine smile.

"Yes."

Rule #4: A different way to ask me out on a date.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I had so much fun tonight." Aphmau said as Aaron dropped her off at her house.

"Thanks. For accepting my date." Aaron said and Aphmau smiled and kissed his cheek.

"See you tomorrow!" She chirped and got in her house.

"And a point for Aaron Lycan." Aaron smirked to himself and got in his car and drove back home.

Aphmau closed the door and danced around the house.

"Where were you little lady?" Ein asked as he was leaning on the kitchen island.

"Um....." Aphmau froze and Ein's eyes went wide when he saw the bouquet.

"YOU WENT ON A DATE?!" Ein yelled and Aphmau giggled.

"YES I DID AND YOU AIN'T STOPPING MOI!" She yelled back and ran up to her room and closed the door.

Ein stomped up the stairs and stood in front of the door.

"Open the door. I HAVE TO KNOW MORE!" Ein said and Aphmau laughed.

"NOPE! LEAVE OR I WON'T MAKE ANY MORE OATMEAL COOKIES!" Aphmau yelled and Ein backed away.

"FINE!" He yelled and ran back into his room.

Aphmau smiled and looked down at the bouquet and smelled it and she blushed.

"Wait.... Am I crushing on Aaron?!" She thought then placed her left hand on her cheek in a dramatic way.

"I am crushing on Aaron!"

Ciao Adios!