→Best Friends←

Aphmau went back home and saw a box of chocolates on her bed and a note.

Welcome to the neighborhood! ~Garroth

Rule #2

Aphmau smiled and picked up the box and started eating until she got a phone call from her best friend.

"Nash!" Aphmau said as the girl giggled.

"Aphmau! Oh how much I've missed you. I just got back from my tour." Nashmeira said and Aphmau laughed.

"I told you it's too hard to be an Ultra Nova." Aphmau said and Nashmeira laughed.

"Well you became one before me and I knew that you know my idol personally and I managed to meet her." Nashmeira said and Aphmau nodded.

"So when are you coming back?" Aphmau asked and Nashmeira took a deep breath.

"After a week, my father is sick so I have to be here for him." Nashmeira said and Aphmau nodded.

"Well ttyl." She said and hung up, Aphmau finished the box and got out of her room.

She opened the front door and saw dog food, she picked it up and read the note on it.

Heard you ran out of dog food for Celeste, so I got one!

~Laurence.

Rule #2

Aphmau smiled and got the box in and filled up Celete's plate and left the house.

She got to the park and ran into Kai, "Oh hey Kai!"

"Hey Aphmau, how are you?" Kai asked and Aphmau smiled.

"I've been good, and you?" Aphmau asked and Kai nodded.

"Good, actually I was looking for you because you forgot your book in the restaurant." Kai said as he gave her the book.

"Thanks Kai!" She smiled and Kai's phone rang.

"Woops! Gotta go to babysit my sister's daughter." Kai said and left.

Rule #3: Be loyal

She sat on a bench and then someone sat next to her, she turned to the person and saw Aaron.

"Hey Aaron!" She chirped and Aaron smiled.

"Well you dropped five bucks yesterday so here they are." Aaron said and Aphmau took them from him.

Rule #3

"Thanks! Man Ein would've turned me into a cat or something if he figured out about that." She said and Aaron laughed.

"I know how he gets when it gets to losing money." Aaron said and they both laughed.

"So, I followed your Instagram and found out you're a YouTuber and an Ultra Nova. That sound cool." Aaron said and Aphmau nodded.

"Thank you." She said and Aaron smiled.

"So tell me, how did you do that?" Aaron asked and Aphmau turned to him.

"It started in college when....." Aphmau said and started telling him the whole story.

Ciao Adios!