→Ice Cream←

Art by: Aaron---> ShamShuku
Aphmau--->Wolvein

Edited by: Me

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So, tell me about yourself." Aaron asked and Aphmau turned to him.

"Well I am a twenty eight year old gamer, I grew up on video games." Aphmau said and Aaron smiled.

"Same here, I spend my whole life on video games." Aaron said and Aphmau beamed.

"You just became my best friend. I like how you're just so calm, while my brother and the others are not." Aphmau said and Aaron smiled.

"Well they are hilarious, and they were there for me." Aaron said and Aphmau smiled.

They talked until they reached the park, they got some ice cream and sat down on a bench.

"So.... Question, Are you a werewolf? I don't mean to sound discriminating but I just want to know." Aphmau said and Aaron smirked.

"I know you don't mean that, Ein has told me so much about you. And yes I'm a werewolf." Aaron said and Aphmau nodded.

"Same here." She said and Aaron looked at her.

"Well I guess the both of us know how to hide our ears and tail." Aaron said and Aphmau giggled.

"Yup! Does Ein or any of the boys know?" Aphmau asked and Aaron nodded.

"Yes they know about this." Aaron said and Aphmau hummed.

"So, when's your birthday? And your age." Aphmau asked and Aaron turned to her.

"I am 31, my birthday is on December 16." Aaron said and Aphmau beamed.

"You're a Sagittarius? That's cool!" Aphmau said and Aaron smiled.

"And you?" Aaron asked and Aphmau did a hair flip.

"A 28 year old Libra that is born on October 16." Aphmau said and Aaron laughed.

"Well, for a libra and a 28 year old girl... you're a potato." Aaron smirked and Aphmau sapped his shoulder.

"Shot up, I am not a potato." Aphmau poured and Aaron looked down at her.

"It didn't hurt. Potato." Aaron said and whispered the last part in her ear, making her blush and slap his shoulder again.

"Jerk." Aphmau said and looked away.

"I know you like it." Aaron said and Aphmau gave up and looked at him and smiled a little.

"See, now let me take you home before Ein thinks I kidnapped you and probably send a search party." Aaron said as they stood up and Aphmau laughed.

Rule #2: Make me smile by being silly.

Ciao Adios!