→Winner←

Art by: Lizooze

Edited by: XxSaraChanxX

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"How about this one?" Jennifer said as she held out a dress to Aphmau.

"Ehhh...." Aphmau said then Diana rolled her eyes.

She grabbed the dress from Jennifer and pushed Aphmau in the dressing room and gave her the dress.

"Put it on." Diana growled and Aphmau sighed and closed the door.

" Diana growled and Aphmau sighed and closed the door

"Well?" Aphmau asked as she looked at the two girls.

"Gurl Aaron's gonna be droolin~" Diana sassed and Jennifer raised a thumbs up.

"I totes agree." She commented and Aphmau giggled.

"Alright." She said and rushed into the dressing room.

"Hey Jen?" Diana said and Jennifer turned to her.

"Yeah?" Jennifer said and Diana smiled.

"Remember the first time we all met each other? We all hated each other because of a guy that we all liked back then in College." Diana said then Jennifer chuckled.

"Then I dated him and was so happy that I won but then you and Aphmau showed me that he's been cheating on me." Jennifer said and Aphmau came out of the dressing room.

"And we all became best friends." Aphmau continued and they both looked at her.

"And now we're helping each other." Diana said and they all laughed.

"Funny how things go out, you think that you'll never be friends with a certain person but it turns out that they became closer to you than your best friends." Aphmau said and Jennifer nodded.

"Yeah, but hey! We are together now, hand in hand." Jennifer said and the three walked to the cashier and paid for the outfit then left the shop.

~~~

"Hey Aaron!" Jennifer chirped as she opened the front door to see Aaron standing there.

"Hey Jenny, is Aphmau ready?" Aaron said and Jennifer nodded and stepped out of the way to reveal Aphmau.

She walked up to Aaron with a slight blush on her and Aaron grabbed her hand and kissed it.

"Are you ready?" Aaron asked and Aphmau nodded then they left the house.

"That's like their 10th date." Diana said and Jennifer turned to her and nodded as she closed the door.

"Yep, and from Aphmau's review on Aaron. He's romantic." Jennifer said and Diana rolled her eyes.

"I never expected that from him, don't get me wrong but he doesn't look like the romantic type." Diana said and Jennifer giggled.

"Don't judge a book by its cover Diana. Garroth looked like the romantic type but he's not, Aaron is the opposite." Jennifer said and Diana chuckled.

"C'mon let's watch Friends all over again until Aphmau comes back."

~~~

"Aaron?" Aphmau asked as she leaned off of Aaron's shoulder as they were sitting above a hill.

"Hm?" Aaron turned to her and Aphmau gave him a smile.

"Congrats." Aphmau said and Aaron tilted his head in confusion.

"For winning my little game. You are....

The Winner"

That's the end cuzz

Ciao Adios!