→Realize←

Art by: ???

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They were still deep in the kiss, but Aphmau realized what's going on. The fact that her and Aaron are making out in the téléphérique.

They pulled away and Aphmau was a blushing mess.

"I'm so sorry!" Aphmau freaked out and Aaron pulled her to his chest.

"Shh.... It's fine. But there's something I need to tell you." Aaron said and pulled out a box.

He opened it and it was a necklace that had a purple A in it.

"I like you Aphmau." Aaron said and Aphmau was shocked.

Aaron placed the pendant around Aphmau's neck and held her hand.

"I......I'll need some time." Aphmau said and Aaron nodded.

"I understand." Aaron said and Aphmau smiled.

~~~

"YOU WHAT?!" Jennifer yelled and Aphmau slapped her with a pillow.

"Yes I did!" Aphmau yelled and Betty's eyes sparkled.

"YES!" Betty said and Cathy cleared her throat.

"Well what else happened aside from the kiss?" Cathy asked and Aphmau took a deep breath.

"Well.... he confessed his feelings and I, I kinda told him that I need some time." Aphmau said and Jennifer spat out the water that she drank.

"YOU GOOD GURL?" Jennifer yelled and Aphmau nodded.

"Are you sure?" Jennifer said and Betty rolled her eyes.

"She took my advice idiot. I told her to play hard to get to see if Aaron really wants her for her." Betty said and Jennifer sighed and sat down.

"When will you tell him?" Jennifer said and Aphmau sighed.

"Well I have to speak to Ein about this." Aphmau said and Cathy was worried.

"Will Ein even approve to this?" Cathy said and Aphmau laughed.

"I got help. Tatiana." Aphmau said and the three girls clapped.

"Wow Aphmau.... Wow." The girls said and Aphmau stood up.

"Gtg BAI!" She said and ran out of the house.

•••

The next day

"WHAT?!" Ein screamed as Aphmau told him the news.

"Babe calm down. She found love." Tatiana said and Ein sighed.

"Besides... I- I like him." Aphmau said and Ein took a deep breath.

"Ein, can I talk to you in private?" Tatiana said and Ein nodded and they both walked to the kitchen, with Tatiana winking at Aphmau before going.

"Ein did Aphmau do what you did when she found out that we are in love?" Tatiana said as she crossed her arms and Ein sighed.

"No she didn't. She wanted the best for us." Ein said and Tatiana huffed.

"Exactly. So why don't you be like her and accept it? Besides you trust Aaron with your life, why don't you trust him with Aphmau's heart?" Tatiana said and Ein sighed.

"I guess you're right." Ein said and they both walked out of the kitchen to Aphmau.

"I accept." Ein said and Aphmau jumped up from her place.

"Really?!" Aphmau beamed and Ein nodded.

"I trust Aaron with my life, and I trust him with your heart. Besides, he's not like that jerk Fenrir." Ein said and Aphmau ran up to him and hugged him tightly.

"Thank you thank you thank you SOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH! You're the best brother in this world!" Aphmau said and Ein laughed.

"Go confess! And tell Aaron to use protection." Ein said as they pulled away and Aphmau flushed and slapped him with a pillow.

"SHUT UP!" Aphmau said and ran out of the house.

She ran off to Aaron's house but she ran into Laurence.

"Hey what's the rush?" Laurence said as he grabbed her wrist but she pulled away.

"I'm in a hurry." Aphmau said and ran off to Aaron's house.

"Grrrrr Aaron." Laurence growled and dialed Garroth.

"Garroth. Aaron is getting in our way to Aphmau."

•••

"Aaron!" Aphmau jumped and hugged the shirtless Aaron just as he opened the door. She wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist.

Aaron laughed and closed the door and walking to the kitchen, grabbing his glass of wine and drinking it.

"What's wrong?" Aaron said as he finished his glass and placing it down, he then started to brush Aphmau's hair with a hand around her waist.

"Well..... remember what you told me yesterday?" Aphmau asked and Aaron smirked.

"Yes. You're here for the answer?" Aaron said and Aphmau nodded with a smile.

"Yes. Yes I want to be your girlfriend."

Welp guess Aaron won the game.

But that doesn't mean the story will end.

CIAO ADIOS!