~Chapter 7~

20th Oct, 2017

Dear Sim,

It's been a couple of days since I met him, and I think I have fallen in love with even more that I was, but, I am sad. I mean, I feel sad, because he seems way out of my league. It hurts to accept, but it is the reality and I have to accept it that I can never have him. From two days I have been seeing him, even for a couple of minutes, heavens are having mercy on me that, I don't know how but, our timing of arriving is exactly the same, so we share the same elevator. We greet each other good morning, he asks me how the work is doing, and then comes the hardest part, a complete 2 min of silence in the elevator. He always pulls his phone out, and does god knows what, and I? I just sneak looks of him and wonder how someone can be so perfect! I am happy that my legs are cooperating with me, they do shiver but they haven't let me fall, yet. And then, when those two minutes, which actually seems like  two sec,(seriously I can't get enough if him, I can look at him for a whole day and it will still feel like a minute!), we shake hands, God! those soft and tiny hands!, and then he says "See around..." before going and I just nod, even though I have been trying to say, "See you, Have a nice day.." I mean how hard is it? How hard is it to say a couple of words! I can say them right now, but in front of him, I just become speechless! Not to mention the fight with my heart I go through to let go of his hand every morning! 

I feel even more special, knowing I have his pen! That pen has just gained a hundred times more importance! This might embarrassing to share, but I have now started sleeping with it. I don't know what to do Sim! I want to talk to him! I want to tell him how much I love him! and how many days and nights I have spent just reliving the moment I saw him walking in the train bogie, just saying whatsoever was on his mind! I just wish I could talk to him. 

Mr. Tomlinson, is really a great person! He also visited my office, and one more thing you should know about him is, he loves to tell jokes! and I just love his jokes! HE makes me laugh till my stomach hurts, he really is an amazing boss! Now I know why employees are happy in Poulston. He visits every employee he could, and has his little out of work talks, that mostly includes jokes and laughter.

Zayn and Liam are soo amazing! I don't remember when was the last time I made friends this quick, I mean I can literally call them my best mates at work! They are just so amazing! not to mention those cute little couple things they do. I envy them and I say this on their face too! They are really nice people, they both visit me during lunch we eat lunch together. I didn't tell them about me having this huge crush on my boss's son, which by the way one of them (Liam) totally hates! I don't know how to tell them. I think, I will tell Zayn first...May be I will, but I am not planning on telling them any time sooner. I invited them for dinner tomorrow, just to know them better. After all, they are the only mates I have got here. 

Seriously, right now, my life couldn't be more adventurous. I hope everything goes fine. 

Good Night Sim, 

xxx

H.