~Chapter 19~

The next evening, Criston self invited himself to Harry's house for a night over. Ever since what happened in the office parking lot, Harry was feeling restless, he had never seen Louis that depressed, he clearly needed someone. No matter what, Harry can never see Louis like that. Everything seemed stupid now, from the idea of moving on from Louis to not stopping Criston from kissing him the first time he did it forcefully. He is in love with Louis, how can he just move on, he clearly cannot. It wasn't a mere crush that you can forget easily.

Harry decided to break things with Criston that night. It was hard, very hard, not just because he was quite violent and aggressive; but also, Harry thought, it was rather selfish of him to break up now.  

Criston arrived at around 7. Harry decided to do it in the nicest way possible. They ordered Chinese food and Criston's obstinacy finally made Harry agree to watch some romantic comedy he brought with him, rather reluctantly, however. They started watching it at around 9 p.m. It was the most stupid movie Harry has ever watched. It was a 3 hrs long movie in Spanish. May be id he had better company he would have enjoyed the movie, but Criston kept pausing it after every couple of minutes to translate to Harry what was going on. It was nice of him, but this was making it more boring than it already is. The movie finished at around 12:45. Harry was exhausted. All he wanted to do was to sleep, he was so tired he didn't think he could make it to his bedroom.

Couple of minutes before movie finished, Criston started being more close and seductive. Harry knew where this was going. Movie finished and Criston threw himself on Harry, kissing him, while moving his hands closer to Harry's crotch. Harry, gathered courage and pushed Criston off him. To his confused and slight aggressive reaction, Harry said,

"I think we need to talk..." Harry said,

"I don't think so.." Criston said,

"Yes, we do..I do...and it's important." Harry said,

"Okay.....but first wait, I will be right back" He said and went to washroom.

"Yeah...." 

Harry fell back on his couch and moved fingers through his curls, he doesn't like to hurt anyone in anyway, it was one thing he always hated. He started thinking for a nicest way to tell Criston, when he heard his door bell ring. He got up to open, then he realised it was almost 1:00 am. Who could possibly come at this time of night? Door bell rang again, he rushed to the door as if he got the intuition of who might be there. As soon as he opened the door, Louis stumbled and almost fell, if it wasn't for Harry to steady him.

"Louis!?" Harry said, with equal parts of concern and surprise.

"Heyy Harry... how you doing?" Louis said, trying to stand on his feet.

"Be careful, come inside...Are you drunk!?" Harry said helping Louis come in.

"Me? Drunk....nooooo...I am nooot" Louis said, his voice was even more fascinating.

"Yes..you definitely are...You need to sit down here.. will go get some lemonade." Harry said, as he carefully placed Louis on his couch. He was about to leave but felt a tiny grip on his hand. He turned to see Louis looking at him, his eyes telling him to stay. Harry wondered how did he even think that he can move on from these eyes.

"What? You don't want lemonade?" Harry asked moving closer to him. Louis shook his head in no.

"Do you want anything else?" Harry asked.

"Yes...." Louis said again trying stand up.

"Louis? You should lie down, I don-" Before Harry could finish his sentence, Louis hugged him, wrapping his tiny body around Harry's, burring his face in Harry's chest.