~Chapter 9~

Autumn was here, it was still warm yet cooler than before. Harry finally decided to wear a tie to work. This has always been like this, it was a routine that we will wear tie and blazer from 20th October to 20th April. He pulled out a matching tie with his blazer. 

It was quiet usual, he entered the building, greeted Mary, and walked to the elevators, where he was sure to see Louis. 

"Mornin'!" Louis said, before entering the elevator with a nod.

"G-good Morning!" Harry stammered. 

Every damn time! Harry was clearly not happy being less confident in front of him.

"Started wearing tie huh?" Louis said.

"Oh! w-well.. eh...Y-yeah...umm..w-well...." 

Perfect!

Harry was in complete shock, he never expected Louis to notice this, however this was what he wanted.

"Lookin' good on you." Louis said, he was chewing some gum.

"Uhh....t-thanks...umm...you too..."

Well, that's a progress.

"Thanks...see you around."

 Harry smirked a little.

"See you!....Uhhmm Have a...have a nice day!" Harry said, But, there was no one to hear this.

Harry sighed before moving his fingers through his curls as he walked towards his office, he looked back once, as usual to see Louis walking towards his office. He was happy he said at least some meaningful words today, not like the other day when Louis told him that if he needed any help he could ask him. His exact words in reply were, 'uuhhhh..ehh..y-yea..uhh.o-...uhmm..' But today, Harry was proud. 

After working for a couple of hours, he got a call from CEO's office. Bill told him, Mr. Mark was calling him. Harry felt nervous, well, he was quiet used to his nervousness by now moreover, Mr. Mark was a very nice man, so it was not that big of a deal. Harry looked once again at himself before entering the CEO Office.

"Good Morning Sir." Harry said as he entered the office.

"Harry! Good Morning! Come in, have a seat." He said as he gestured him to sit in the chair in front of his table.

"How's it going?" Mark asked,

"Rather Great sir." Harry said,

"That's great...uhmm...I wanted to ask about the order reports of this summer..is it ready yet?"

"Almost, I think it just needs another half an hour." Harry said,

"Really!? That was some real quick work! Usually it reaches me after the Halloween! Good Job Styles."

"Well..uh.thanks..Sir." Harry felt proud, and his green eyes were all lightened up.

"Oh and Halloween reminded me of inviting you to the party!" He said,

"Uh..Which party sir?"

"New Year Party!" He said, Harry just squinted his eyes in confusion remembering New Year's quiet far. 

"Duh! Harry! The Halloween Party!" Mark said, laughing making Harry Laugh too.

"We have a Halloween party in the office?" Harry asked,

"No, not in office Harry, in my house. On 31st, at 6 p.m. Only for some special few. You are one of them." He said winking. 

"Oh! Thank you sir. I will be there surely."