~Chapter 18~

"SURPRISE!!!" They screamed as Harry and Criston entered.

"Dear God! You scared me!" Harry said taking a step back, but within seconds, the expressions of shock and fear turned into happiness and excitement. 

"Welcome back, Mate" Liam said as he hugged Harry.

"Congratulations!" Zayn said as Harry hugged him as well.

"I can't believe you did this! You are the best! And you invited everyone?" Harry said cheerfully. 

"Yup...Pretty much." Zayn said.

"I can't see him?" Harry said looking behind them, trying to find Louis, "You didn't invite Louis?"

"We did, he said he will come, Niall as well...but they didn't.." Liam said..

"Oh...." Harry said slowly. Before he could say anything further, the three of them heard an angry cough, trying to get attention from behind of Harry.

"Oh! I am sorry....This is Criston. Criston, my friends, Liam and Zayn." Harry said, as he introduced Criston to Liam and Zayn. 

"Hello, nice to meet you."

"Same."

"Okay...honey I will go freshen up...." Criston said,

"Sure...Washroom's that way..." Harry said..

"Thanks...when I am gone...don't miss me too much...." Criston said as he leaned to kiss Harry again. Hard enough that Harry had to take a couple of steps back to save himself from falling.

"...Yeah...I won't..." Harry said, slightly pushing him. He left after giving Harry a wink. Harry smiled awkwardly.

Liam and Zayn standing right there, to interrupt the awkwardness  Liam spoke,

"So....how is going with Mr. Mexican?" 

"Fast. Very fast." Harry said.

"What do you mean?" Zayn said,

"Didn't you see that? He is very clingy! I mean, it feels good when someone gives you attention, but not too much..it's almost creepy. I mean it felt nice at first but now, I think all he wants is sex!" Harry just spoke, everything that was on his mind.

"Wow. So did you two.....?" Liam asked,

"No. Of course not." Harry said,

"What does he feel about it? I mean, you saying no for it?" Zayn asked.

"He gets mad and scream. It's been like a couple of weeks since we are going out and we have already fought for like 5 times. 5 huge fights." Harry said.

"Why don't you just break up with him?" Liam asked.

"I don't think I can. I need to move on, and it feels nice sometimes having someone spoiling you." Harry said,

"Yeah but it seems unhealthy....we don't want you to make some bad choice that'll hurt you more." Zayn said,

"I will be fine...don't worry...let's not talk about this...let's enjoy the party." Harry said.

"I agree.." Liam said.

*

Louis drove back to Niall's house. Telling everything to Niall was the only thing coming to his mind. He drove, quite recklessly and God knows how he reached, but fortunately he did. He noticed a couple of police cars parked in front of Niall's house. He immediately parked his car and rushed inside. It wasn't a good feeling.

"What's happening here?!" He asked the butler, who was standing in the corner scared and trembling. Louis didn't think he was in the situation to tel, so he approached a police officer, who seamed to be the senior officer.