~Chapter 11~

"...so on a whole it was a amazing outing! And he is such a nice guy! No offence but he is a complete opposite of what you think he is...He is not at all like those other kids of rich fathers you know? I can bet that you will love him once you got to know him!" Harry said while serving Liam and Zayn tea and cookies in his house, he really wouldn't let any of his servants work that much.

"I don't know..I am still not sure..he seems stuck up..." Liam said,

"That's because you haven't talked to him yet! Promise me you will try please? I don't want you to hate him, it will just make it hard for me to love him...At least try? Promise me you will in the coming party?"

"Alright if it means that much to you I will try...."

"Thank you....what are you thinking Zayn?" Harry asked, 

"Okay, let me get this straight, He called you gorgeous and was asking about your current girlfriend?" Zayn asked gesturing with his hands, while Liam was just sitting by him eating cookies and thinking something very seriously.

"Yes. But I don't think-"

"And did you ask him if he's seeing anyone or not?" Zayn said, not paying any attention to what Harry was about to say.

"I was so awkward!" Harry said,

"You just lost a chance mate!" Zayn said shaking his head.

"I don't think this is gonna happen,-"

"Why?" Zayn said,

"Because he seemed quite insulted when that lady assumed us as gay couple." Harry said, 

"I was about to get on that..." Liam said. Harry sighed looking down,

"It's just...I like him so much...I don't remember feeling like this for anyone else.....ever!" He said, "It all seemed so good before you know? Whenever I looked at his pen, I used to think, how someday I am gonna meet this person and say every thing that I say in my dreams every night, and how he will just look at me listening to every single word I am saying, with his bright blue eyes wide open till I lean in to kiss him and how he's gonna close them slowly and kiss me back.  It never occurred to me that this might happen, the thought of him not being gay never crossed my mind, and you know what? I don't think he is straight, he just never met the right boy." Harry said, while Zayn and Liam were listening to everything.

"May be you are that right person..." Liam said,

"I don't know....I just don't know anything right now....," Harry sighed, "More cookies?" He said and left before they could say anything. Liam and Zayn just sat there looking at each other, no one knew what to say.

"I am so lucky to have you..." Liam said slowly,

"I know...me too.." Zayn said before leaning in to kiss him.

***

"HEY LOUIS! What are you-"

"What the hell! Why does every one keeps barging in without knock-" Louis said, without looking up, "Hey! When did you come back!?" Louis said.

"Last night and Please tell me you were not reading that old piece of paper again." Niall said as he hugged Louis.

"It just makes me feel good," Louis argued,

"How can you be that vein?" Niall said,

"It's  not that...It's just, I can feel the purity of this girl's heart by her words...I so wanna meet this person." Louis said with a sigh.

"It's about to be three years mate, c'mon get over that paper....wow it just feels so weird even to say it!" Niall said,

"I know...you are right...but...what do I do?"