Dear Jayy, It's My Fault (Sequel to Dear Andy, I'm Sorry)

So I felt bad about ending my last story the way I did so here is the sequel :) Hope you guys like it... 

PS- This is written through Andy's eyes unlike the last one which was through Jayy's.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Dear Jayy, It's My Fault

Dear Jayy,

It's my fault I miss you. I should have let you come with us because it'd have been so much easier. I want my little sister with me! Jake wants you back too... You have no idea how much we both love you. Even Chuppy's not the same anymore...

Please join us? We'd all much appreciate it :)

Love, the big brother Andy

I had sent that letter on the day I started touring... It was three weeks later and I'd never gotted a reply. I sloped out of the hotel bed I had been staying in to hear a knock on the door... I answered it warily.

"Hey brother!" I instantly grinned and hugged my little sister. She hugged back and smiled.

"Baby Biersack! You came!" She giggled a little... She totally was worse than Ashley, she'd just never admit it. "I didn't mean it like that!"

"I know." She stuck her tongue out. "Anyway, of course I showed up here! The day I got the letter mom and dad booked me a flight and I just had to wait to actually come over here." Just then, Jake walked into my hotel room. He stopped dead in his tracks as soon as he saw Jayy.

"JAKE!" She ran over and hugged him. In return he spinned her round. They were both laughing and they were having a slight romantic moment until a certain hyper child decided to run into the room.

"CC-CC-CC-CC-CC-CC-CC-CC-CC-CC-CC-CC!" I sighed and sat on my bed as Jayy and Jake quickly stepped away from each other.

"Hey Chuppy."

Jayy hugged him and he smiled, picking her up and running to go find Ashley and Jinxx, who were in a totally different hotel... Well he totally wasn't going to get done for kidnapping was he?!

"So Jake."  I turned my attention to the end of my bed where Jake was sat. "You really like my sister don't you?" He blushed a little.

"Maybe...." He blushed even more when he looked up and noticed me looking at him. "Alright... Of course I do! She's amazing... I mean, she's not too bad looks wise, but she's got an amazing personality!" I pouted.

"Not too bad looks wise?! People say we look alike! I, am offended Mr Pitts!" He laughed.

"Alright, she's fudging gorgeous alright!" I laughed to myself as he said 'fudging'.

"Fudging? What the hell?" I laughed again.

"I'm trying to stop swearing as much... It's kind of my replacement word." I nodded, signaling that I knew what he meant.

Just then, Jayy was brought back into my room by Ashley, CC, and Jinxx. She looked liked she was about to kill Ashley... When I saw where his hand was, I was too....

I didn't mind Ashley, just he was a little bit 'touchy-feely' with any girl... It only annoyed me so much because it was my sister. I mean, yeah he's my friend but he so should NOT have his hand on her ass.

"Ashley stop feeling up my sister." He pouted at me.

"Hey! She's got a nice ass!" Jayy glared at him and full on slapped him, before running over to Jake for a hug.