Dear Jayy, It's My Fault - Part 6

Dear Jayy, It's My Fault - Part Six - Jayy's Point Of View

I had been sat in a hospital for three days. I was in a private room, on a chair in the middle. My bother and my boyfriend were on either side of me, 'slowly' dying' as the doctors had told me. I didn't really know how I could expect anything else, they were both hit by a HGV (Heavy Goods Vehicle)... And it was all my fault! If I hadn't come here then I wouldn't have been there to push out the way and they wouldn't have got hit.

I suddenly heard one of the monitors steady. I'd been told that was a good sign.. I looked and saw it was Jake's. I decided to take this time to 'talk' to him, in the hope it would snap him back to me.

"Jake," I grabbed hold of his hand and felt slow tears fall from my eyes. "Please, PLEASE come back to me. I need you here with me. I need someone to keep me strong when it comes to Andy. But that's not the main reason.. The main reason is that I totally love you! I need you to be in my life! Everyday without you is like a day spent in hell. Please Jake... I love you..." I looked up... Nothing. I sighed and was about to let go of his hand when he squeezed it. I smacked the button to alert the doctor and he came running in.

"What happened? Is everything alright?!" He sounded like he was in a panic.

"Jake squeezed my hand!" The doctor smiled.

"That's brilliant news!" He shook my spare hand before walking over to Jake.

He held Jake's left eye open and shone a little torch in, before doing the same with the other. Just before he's finished the other, Jake's spare hand flew upwards and grabbed the doctor's arm.

"You have no idea how light that is..." Jake's voice was a little scratchy but it was still his beautiful voice... Oh how I'd missed his voice. The doctor then left.

I heard Andy's monitor rapidly speed up and panicked. Fortunately, it began to slow and steady a little, just like Jake's did. I walked straight over and grabbed Andy's hand, about to do what I'd just done to Jake.

"Andy," I sighed. Jake had realised what I was about to do. "Come on big brother. Please come round. I need you. Jake needs you. The band needs you. The fans need you. Mom and dad need you too. Please Andy. Come back to us!" He then had a weird facial twitch and his eyes sprung open.

"Jayy!" He threw his arms around me and I hugged him back. "How long have me and Jake been in here and how long's be been awake? Also, where are the guys?" I sighed.

"Andy, Jake's only been awake about five minutes. You've been in your coma for about three weeks and the guys go bored after the first week to continue the tour with a stand in singer.." 

"Love knowing I can be so easily replaced..." A single tear rolled and I got up beside him, pulling him into a hug.

"ANDY! You're not easily replaced! Plus, you've still got me and Jake. I managed to keep you guys the hotel rooms too so we've got somewhere to stay. There's no need to be sad Andy... No matter what, you've got me... Because you, and Jake, literally saved my life... And I can't thank you enough."

Just then, I looked up to see my parents standing there and I walked over to sit with Jake. By now he'd been unhooked and everything. He instantly hugged me... I'd missed it.

"Jayy?" I turned around to look at my parents. "How about you and Andy come back and stay with us for a while?" I felt Jake put his arms around my waist.

"But what if she wants to stay at my place?" Jake's question was annoying my parents.

"She's certainly not. And there's no way she's dating a rockstar either!" I glared at my dad as Jake tightened his grip on me.

"Well dad. If that's how it's going to be then I'll say with Jake." We walked out and Jake signed himself out before we walked back to the hotel and grabbed our stuff. 

We walked to Jake's car and got in, as we were driving I decided to call Jinxx and let him know about the guys.

"Hey Jayy!" He sounded really happy.

"Guess what?!" I smiled.

"What?" He turned a little serious.

"JAKE AND ANDY WOKE UP!" He screamed happily.

"Oh my... That's awesome! Where will you guys be staying?" I sighed.

"Well Andy's going to stay with our parents for a bit... And me and Jake are staying at his place I think." I looked at Jake and he nodded.

"Aww. You guys are so cute together!" I laughed "You'll have to meet my girlfriend soon, you'll love her!" I smiled.

"I'm so happy for you Jinxx. You'll have to send me a picture! Anyway, we're pulling up outside Jake's now. Bye, and let the guys know about Andy and Jake!"

"Shall do Baby Biersack." He hung up and I slipped my phone in my pocket before getting out the car and looking at Jake's bungalow.

"I know it's not much but it'll do for the two of us." I smiled as he lifted our stuff inside and I looked round.

It was simple, mainly black and white with a bit of red. There were a lot of skull related stuff too which was amazing! Suddenly, the most adorable little dog ran over to me. I bent down and patted it's head.

"Haha, that's Trixy. She seems to like you." I looked up and smiled.

After a while of petting Trixy, I stood up and Jake hugged me. Then he kissed me passionately but gently. It got more and more intense and let's just say... It ended in the bedroom.

__________________________________________________________

Imma cut this off here rather that going into all that detail of the above... But you know.. Hope you liked it :P