Dear Jayy, It's My Fault - Part 2

I once again woke up to the sound of people knocking on my hotel room door. I sighed and got out of bed, walking over to see Jake and Jayy stood there. I swear I should just give them a spare door key with the amount of time they were in this room.

"Well hello there Biersack." I laughed and hugged my little sister. She hugged back and then Jake just looked at me weirdly. Jayy elbowed him and he spoke.

"Urm, Andy?" I nodded him to continue. "How would feel about me and Jayy dating?" I smiled before standing up and walking over to Jake. 

"That's fine but..." I got right up in his face. "Break her heart and I'll break your face!" Jayy stepped in between us.

"ANDY! Turn overprotective brother mode off please." I nodded and hugged her.

"Sorry Baby Biersack. You know I only say it because you're my little sister so I've got to look out for you." She just smiled.

"Yeah, but you break his face and I'll break you." She sounded serious but I laughed it off as she sat on Jake's lap and Ashley appeared with a girl. There's a surprise(!)

At first, she just stood there and awkwardly watched Jake and Jayy being all adorable together. After a few minutes she turned her attention to me and outstretched her hand.

"Hey there. I'm Alice, and you are?" I shook her hand.

"Hello Alice, quite frankly, I'm outraged that you don't know me!" She stepped back a little.

"That's Andrew Dennis Biersack. But he prefers to go by Andy." I pouted at Jayy. "Hey, I'm Jayy, his sister, spelt with a double 'y' at the end." They shook hands.

"I'm Jake Pitts. I'd come over and shake your hand but I've got a Jayy sat on my lap." Jayy playfully slapped him before getting up and letting him shake Alice's hand. Then Jayy walked over to Ashley and hugged him.

"Sorry about beating you up yesterday Purdy Perv." He just hugged her back for a while before speaking.

"It's fine. And I'm REALLY sorry I said you looked like a fat, unattractive guy..."

 "It's fine." She stepped back from their hug. "Friends?" 

"Friends." Ashley then let her go back to Jake and he sat on the edge of my bed with Alice in his lap. It was official, I was going to die as a lonely old cat man.

Soon enough, the rest of the guys joined us and we decided to play Truth or Dare. I made clear that there had to be no sexual dares when it came to my sister because (1) Purdy Perv was in the room and (2) she's my sister. She decided I was in overprotective mode but I shook it off and we began to play. Ashley started.

"Jayy." She looked over to him. "Truth or dare?" She sighed.

"Well since it's you, I have to pick truth." He nodded.

"Hmm... Have you and Jake..." he coughed and we knew what he meant "yet?" She sighed.

"Well, considering the fact we've only been dating since this morning, and we're not like you... That would be a no." He stuck his tongue out at her.

"Andy?" I looked to my little sister. "Truth or dare?"

"Bring it on Baby Biersack! DARE!" She got an evil glint in her eye.

"You have to kiss Jinxx for five seconds!" We both shook our heads. "You have to! It's a dare!"

We did and it was slyly recorded by pretty much everyone. We continued playing until it got totally sexual and we got bored. We decided to watch a film and settled on watching The Inbetweeners Movie even though we'd all seen it before.