Dear Jayy, It's My Fault - Part 11

Dear Jayy, It's My Fault - Part 11 - Alice's P.O.V - Time Skip of 2 Weeks Since the Last Chapter

Me and Jayy were lounging around while the guys were practicing in CC's basement. Jake had been trying to sort out his relationship with Jayy but she wouldn't even let him speak to her... Unsurprisingly, no one blamed her; I know I'd be like that with Ashley if he'd done the same to me.

"OI ALICE!" I snapped out of my thoughts to see Ashley sat on my lap. "How deep do you get?" I raised my eyebrow. "IN THOUGHT! You're getting worse than me!" I pouted and pushed him off my lap and onto the floor.

"Never insult me like that again!" I tried to keep a straight face and it failed.

I then watched Jake walk in and pretty much freeze when he noticed Jayy. CC pushed past him and sat on the floor near Ashey. We were all talking and pretty much ignoring Jake's existence when he spoke.

"Alice? Can I have a word?" I nodded and stood up. Jake stood outside the door and I shrugged at all the questioning glares. When I stepped outside I put on the 'I-hate-you-for-what-you-did-to-my-friend' voice.

"What do you want Jake?" He rolled his eyes.

"Look, I'm going to cut to the chase; I absolutely NEED to get Jayy back! PLEASE help me talk her back around... I promise I'll repay you! PLEASE?!" He pleaded with his eyes...

"Only if you tell me who Olivia really is, and give me a valid excuse for her." He nodded.

"She was some girl I saw at a bar one day. She knew who I was, demanded my phone, took it off my anyway and then kept demanding that I go back to hers. I didn't, being sober enough to make smart decisions and came home. I kept getting all these text threats and in the end, I went round to hers to set the record straight and left my phone in case Jayy rang and Olivia started saying shit in the background... Will you help me now?" Well I couldn't say no... It was a valid reason.

"Fine, but I'm not promising anything." He thanked me and he went to sit down in the group of all the guys in CC's front room.

CC didn't seem to happy to have Jake anywhere near Jayy but she wouldn't be there for long since I was about to have a word. I leaned back onto the doorframe and decided to speak up.

"Oi Biersack!" Both Andy and Jayy looked at me. "The smaller one.. Come here." Jayy got up and walked over before I pulled her into the hall.

"You called darling?" She put on her fake 'typically' British accent and I laughed a little.

"Don't make me laugh! This is serious!" She giggled.

"Sorry darling." She did it again and I glared at her.

"In all seriousness, I think you should maybe hear Jake's explanation. He actually has valid reasons and I know he's SERIOUSLY sorry. Just hear him out?" She sighed.

"Go get him to come here and then go out the way so I can get him to explain... Alright?"

I nodded and got up, walking back into the front room and sending Jake into the hall. I felt like some sort of teacher, just sending people in and out. Suddenly, I felt an Ashley tackle me to the ground.

"You alright there Purdy?" He'd pretty much landed on top of me and in all honesty it would have looked wrong from someone else's point of view.

"Haha, yeah. You were zoning out so I though it would snap you out of it." I laughed.

"Well it certainly did. Now get your fat ass off me so I can get up." He pouted. "Aww, did I hurt little Ashley's feelings?" He just laughed at my stupidity and got up before helping me up. 

Just then, Jake and Jay ywalked in, holding hands. I was guessing they were back together and I was proud of myself. Well, I only made her talk to him but still... I HELPED.

"So," We all looked over to CC. "I'm guessing the whole band's gonna be living with someone except me?" We all laughed.

"We could just go back to the BVB house since we're not touring for a while and it keeps us all together?" We all then looked to Jinxx and smiled.

"Sounds like a plan." Andy smiled. "So, we'll all get our stuff sorted and meet at the house in one week?" We all nodded. "But no contact with each other until then." We nodded again.

"Well then I guess I'll do this now..." Ashley was stood up next to me and looked at me before starting to speak. "Alice. Before I met you, I didn't know what to do with my life.. And I somehow became a man whore, a HUGE one at that. Then I met you and at the time, I was in a bad place... As we realised, I went a little bit insane and took some things a little bit too far." He turned his attention to Jayy. "I'm really sorry about that too." He turned back to me. "You turned my life around and helped me out in a shit time. I love you Alice..." He pulled a box out of his pocket and got on one knee. "Will you marry me?"

"Ashley..." I started grinning. "Of course I will!" He hugged me and put the ring on my finger. 

"I love you Alice."

"I love you too Ashley."

________________________________________________________________

It's shorter than I wanted but I guess I didn't have to write as much as I thought to write what I wanted to. Hope you guys like it and if you can comment, fan, the rest, then it'd be greatly appreciated.

Love you guys like:

-Ashley loves Alice

-Jake love Jayy

-Jinxx loves Sammi

See you guys next chapter and if you can check out the video down the side it's be greatly appreciated (I'm Nelly) So yeah, love you guys - ChristiansComa