Chapter 16

Sorry I haven't uploaded in a while, I have finals coming up and practices and what not, so here's chpter 16 and I'm going to try and make it long cuz of my 1,080 reads!!! Thank you so much! (Ps. I'm going to have Itachi be almost 18, and Eiko is almost 16, so it doesn't seem wierd, even though people do Sakura and Kakashi fan fics... But just thought i'd let ya know, and please teell me if for some reason it bothers you... but idk why it would, im just changing a few things:)

**Eiko's POV

Itachi was damn right he could change my mind, yet I was still shocked by this sudden kiss that Itachi planted on my soft pink lips. I tried to keep the smiling that was threatening to come out.

"Itachi. I-" he cut me off by pressing his lips to mine once more. His fingers were tangled into my long, sand blonde hair. I, of course, kissed him back, but not long after I pushed gently away. "You changed my mind. Trust me." I smiled at him.  As we talked a overgrown manchild, Tobi, bursted into Itachi's room,"ITACHI!!! LEADER WANTS YOU AND EIKO!" he yelled.

I sighed, "Tobi, do you really have to be so loud?" I asked emphisizing 'loud'

"I'M SORRY!" he flailed his arms around his head.

I sweatdropped, and shook my head. "Come on Itachi." I grapped his hand and we headed off to the leader.

When we arrived, I dropped his hand and we went into his headquarters.

"Hello." A voice greeted us. We stayed silent. "Eiko, I am assigning you a Tailed Beast to capture." Pain stated. "and Itachi will help you."

I nodded, and he continued, "You will be heading to Takigakure to capture the Seven Tailed Horned Beetle, which is the Hidden Village by a Waterfall. Good luck." he ended his little speech and walked off, probably to find Konan.

"When should we leave?" I asked Itachi.

"We will leave tomorrow. We need to get ready." he simply said.

"Ok, I think I'm going to get some new clothes!" I told him walking off to a little clothing store that I've always loved when I was here. I stepped into the the shop. I heard the familiar ding ding ding as I opened the door and the corner hit the bell dangling at the top. I smiled. The smell in here was so relaxing. It was woodsy, yet flowery.

"Ok, time to shop!" and I went to a shirt that I saw when I entered the store. It was a very light purple, and I was going to cut it so that it exposed my stomach.It was a thinnly strapped shirt and I saw a cute jacket that was the same length that I was going to cut it(I'll post a picture later). I got a pair of of shorts and a brown belt with a golden buckle. I tried all of it on, and even though it was pretty simple I really liked it.

After I had picked this all out I went to the front counter to pay for my items. Thanking the woman as she gave me back my change.

I walked to Itachi's room because I had everything that I needed on me. Knocking on the door I waited, but only for about a second because Itachi opened the door as soon as he had heard the knock.

I went in. "I'm ready to catch the Seven Tails!" I said enthusiastically jumping up and down.

"You sure are happy." Itachi stated chuckling.

"Yeah! That's because I going to captue my first Jinchuurik!" I smiled happily.

**A few hours later(night)

I was laying in Itachi's lap, my eyelids getting heavier and heavier by the second. I felt him chuckled,then his strong arms were picking me up, and holding me bridal style.

"I'm not tired." I muttered weakly.

"Eiko, go to sleep." he said to me placing me on his soft bed that welcomed me.

"Stay with me." I grabbed his hand and pulled him down so he was laying next to me.

"Alright." I felt his muscular arms wrap around me.

"See I told you I always win." I smiled and soon I driffed off into a deep sleep.

**

There's chappy 16! hope you enjoyed it! You guys should vote, cuz I haven't been getting votes on this for a while, it's stayed at 42 for a while... too long. welllll anyways I'm not sure when I'm going to end the book, might be soon, might not be idk yet, but tell me if you would want a sequel!! Kk so comments would be appreciated, so please please comment and vote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and if theres a picture on the side, that's kinda what I pictured Eiko looking like. Bye loves! xx

COMMENT

FAN

VOTE