Chapter 30

Okay here ya go!

***Sasori POV

"Do you love her, un?"

"Puppets can't love." I replied dryly. I was thinking when I heard a small gasp, like crying? I glanced over at the bird Eiko was laying on and she was sitting up, staring at me about to cry.

"You don't love me?" she managed to get out. Eiko stepped off the clay bird as she wiped a small tear away. "But you said you cared about me. Was that a lie?" she asked angrily.

I stayed silent, she let out an angry breath and walked in front of us, taking the lead. Deidara gave me a dissapointed look. "Sasori, how could you say that? She cares about you with all of her heart. I can tell, and when you said that, it broke her." he told me without using, un, or yeah.

I stepped out of Hiruko and went up to her. "Eiko I'm-"

She whirled around to face me, "Just don't talk to me and get back in your damn puppet. I'd rather see that thing than you right now." she spat and turned to Deidara. "Dei, can I see the hit list?" she asked him.

"Sasori has it, yeah." Deidara answered looking to me.

"Can I have it?" she asked once again in a more annoyed tone.

I walked up, handing it to her and she snatched it away from me. "How much longer until the next village? I'm getting a bit hungry." she stated turning back around not looking at me.

"About two hours, un." Deidara replied.

"Okay, can we stay there for the night? No offense Dei, but I'd rather sleep on a bed." she smirked.

"Whatever, un." he rolled his eyes.

"Then can we at least hurry?You both are so freaking slooow!" she whined.

"I can just make a bird and we can fly there, yeah."

"Okay!" she agreed. "But I want to ride with you Deidara, I don't like going on it myself."

"Alright, un." he shoved his hand in his pocket, his mouths grabbing the clay. A minute later it's tounge flopped out with a small bird on the tip. A puff of smoke came and the bird enlarged. Deidara hopped onto it and Eiko followed. I went on the bird that was already made, when she was sleeping on it.

They both took off in the air and we were on our way to the village.

I heard them talking, and Eiko was holding his hand giggling at the mouths as the tounges touched her. I couldn't stand it. What was this feeling? I'm not suppose to have any feelings.

***Eiko's POV

When I was riding with Deidara, I was happy on the outside. But on the inside, it was killing me to know that he didn't love me back. I felt like I was being lied to this whole time. But I tried to just mask it up and make it seem like I didn't care. I did.

We had finally reached the hotel after what seemed like six hours of flying and we went up to the desk. "Two rooms please." I smiled at the lady sitting at the desk. "Guys I'm gonna pay for my own room." I told them as the lady handed me the keys. "Here." I gave them one.

"The rooms are on the third floor. They're four doors from the elevator." she instructed.

"Thank you." I said and I walked away from them, heading to my room. Placing the key inside I opened, and shut it quickly. I just wanted to let everything out. I was tired of holding it in. I didn't want them to think of me as a weak little girl.

I sat on the bed and the tears streamed down my face. (A/N Any Directioners here XD) I forgot I was hungry, I just cried for how long I don't know.