Chapter 20

Chapter 20 everybody!

***

"Hey Lord Hokage!" I waved at him smiling behind my mask.

"E-Eiko?" he stuttered.

I laughed, "The one and only. Well I was wondering if I could stay for a while? Maybe for the chunnin exams?"

"Yes, but what are you doing back?" he asked clearly confused.

 "I just wanted to be back with everyone." I smiled. "So can I go back to my old apartment?" I asked happily.

He chuckled, "Of course you can Eiko."

"Thank you Lord Hokage." I bowed and left the room.

Walking towards my old home I was ran into by a familiar yellow hair, hyper active, ninja. "Hey Naurto! Long time no see!" I held my hand out for him to grab onto and he took it eagerly.

"Eiko!" He grinned and tackled me into a hug.

"Come on! Get off!" I laughed as we fell to the ground. He was strattling me and I blushed. "Hey Naruto... can I get into a more comfortable position?" I asked awkwardly.

"Oh, I'm sorry." his face turned red and he got up and off of me, holding his hand out this time, me taking it as he pulled me off the hard floor. "Why are you here? I thought you left?"

"I wanted to be back with my friends. I missed everyone " I smiled at him.

"I'm glad you're back safely." he said softly.

"Hey, where's dog boy?" I asked, really wanting to see him.

"Ummm I think he's at his house, or taking a walk with Akamaru. You know the usual." he stated.

"I think I know where he is!" I held my hand in the air triumphantly bolting off into the direction of the Hokage statues.

Arriving at the very top I spotted a little white puppy. I smiled. Kibas' had a hard expression plastered on his face and his eyes planted firmly on the village not taking the time to even glance at me.

I walked over to him, and sat down. "I know you must be ma-"

"Mad?" he chuckled half heartedly. "Mad doesn't even begin to describe how I feel right now." He still didn't look at me

I winced at his tone, "I'm sorry. I really really am!" I pleaded. "I was trying to save everyone."

"Well you seemed pretty at home with that guy." venom was dripping off his words in viles.

"Okay, you got me there. I have feelings. I have feelings towards another guy! Do you really think that I asked for it? No I didn't, it just happened. Like how when I started to like you."I said the last sentence harshly. "and I know you liked me, but I'm sure that you're pretty over me after what you saw."

"Well you know what? I'm not 'pretty over you!' Eiko you put me through hell that night! Do you even understand how I felt when I saw you!?" Kiba yelled.

"I'm sorry." I apologized once more. "Do you have any idea how much it pained me to knock you unconcious, and take you back to your house without you saying goodbye? Then I just had to leave. It hurt me, a lot." I sighed. "But I think I'm going to go, since you probably want me to leave." I began to stand up but a strong hand engulfed my wrist and pulled me back down.

"Stay with me." he stated as I plopped down next to him.

"No need to be forcefull." I chuckled leaning my head on his shoulder. "So have you been training for the Chunin exams?" I asked.