Chapter 2.

Holly's p.o.v

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Here she is!" I said as I saw Megs head poke round the corner. "Megan these are the vamps" she looked at me in astonishment, I just smiled and took her hand. I knew how much she loved James so I introduced them and before I could say James McVey they were chatting away!

I was getting along really well with Connor, like insanely well, we just clicked, I couldn't believe this was actually happening, to me and meg of all people!

"Right then, truth or dare, Holly we'll start with you!" Brad jumped of his chair and pointed at me.

Haha no. I hate these but it's the vamps sooooo...

"Oh god, uhm dare?" this can't be good Brad and Tris both looked at each other and simultaneously said "kiss Connor"! Connor looked at me and smiled then he leant in and kissed me. It was amazing, more perfect than I ever imagined it to be!

It was my turn to chose, I went for meg. I looked at Con and he laughed and we both said "kiss James!" well I've never seen her move as fast and con said the same for James, they were in there!

The wanted were about to come on so Megs and me got up to leave but James and Connor wouldn't let us leave without their numbers first! We exchanged numbers and a cute little kiss before they led us out. I actually couldn't believe our luck!

"I'll text you later yeah?" Connor smiled at me

"Yeah okay" I giggled.

"Same here, I'll text you" James smiled at Megan as we walked off.

We stood at the end of the corridor and let out a little scream, we actually are the luckiest girls ever!

Megan's p.o.v.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

James McVey, James mother effing McVey. I have just kissed James McVey, and Holly, Connor Ball. How is this even possible? Holly just looked and me and all I could ask her was "what, how?" "Con offered me a spare shirt that they took on tours with them, I told them I had to get back to you but James said he wanted to meet you! That's when they sent that giant man." She yelped at me. James wanted to meet me? What is even going on?

He was just so lovely though! When Hols introduced us he barely even let her finish before he was chatting away, if I'm honest I can't even remember what we were talking about, I can only think about that kiss. Over and over again, replaying in my head like a broken record, I couldn't help it, it was like nothing I have ever experienced before, it was magical.

Holly and I were almost back at our seats when I got a text:

To: Megan

From: James

Hi Megs, it's James. I know, texting so soon but me and the boys had a word with some people and the wanted and you've moved seats. You're now in block A row A, Reserved section. Hope you enjoy tonight, have fun(; xx

WHAT THE HELL!

I showed Hols the message and we just screamed, I texted him back thanking the boys and telling him how grateful we were. We made our way to our new seats and out came The Wanted. I knew then and there that this night could only get better.

They finished their first half of the concert and me and Holly were in tears, it was just amazing. We quickly ran to the toilets to fix up our make up before all the big crowds came. The next thing I know Holly's got my arm and is dragging me through the corridors before I could even finish drying my hands.