Chapter 4.

Holly's p.o.v
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Brad and tris walked out and I felt as though I needed to do something about it, it was upsetting Con and James and we'd become so close to them I couldn't bare seeing them like that. I smiled at con and got up and gestured to meg to come with me.

Oh my god. We opened my front door to be faced with brad and tris, kissing! No way, this can't be happening, mine and Megan's joke about them being together and they were! We all just stood in shock for a while until brad chirped up "you've got to promise you won't say anything!" we just stood, still gob smacked, "please promise us you won't say anything" he added. I looked at meg and then back to brad. "So you're, I mean are you?" I didn't have chance to finish before Megan butted "bloody hell hol spit it out, are you gay?!" She's always been very loud and opinionated. "I don't know, I mean no I didn't think so" tris looked at brad and brad looked at me then back to tris. "Tris kiss me again" and he did, what was going on?

"I'm gay, wait what? I'm gay?" Brad stood up and repeated the same thing over and over again until it hit him, "I'm gay!" he yelled, he looked at tris and said it again, he kissed me and said it again he kissed tris and tris said it too. "We're gay!" I didn't know weather I was happy for them or a little bit concerned, I just looked at Megan who was laughing her head off, I kicked her and she shut up.

"Hol, Megs please don't say anything yet, I mean I know they're our best mates but they will never live it down, it'll be our little secret, yeah?" I looked at Megan and we both said yeah. We hugged brad and tris and we went back in side, they apologised for everything and meg went back go James and they sat an cuddled, I went back to con and we did the same and tris and brad went back to the arm chair and acted like nothing had happened. I have one word, wow!

Megan's p.o.v.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
When we got to Holly's we got drinks and just chilled on the sofas James and I sat down and took up a full sofa, we cuddled up and just chatted, out of the corner of my eye I saw Tris on Brads knee, something had got to be going on, I didn't say anything though because I'd not even need friends with these guys for a day and I didn't won't to hurt any of them.

Everyone just looked so cute, we just, fitted, it was perfect. James, Holly, Connor and I were all sat talking about, in fact I can't even remember what we were talking about, James was trying to ask Brad about it though and I don't know wether he couldn't hear him or he was straight out ignoring him but James was getting a bit stressed but it was literally like five minutes later and he just lost it "WILL YOU PAY ATTENTION FOR GODS SAKE!" He yelled. I pretty much jumped out of my skin, he looked stressed but I didn't mind, everyone is allowed to have their moments.

"I'm so sorry, I don't know what came over me, he's just been so distant lately" he spoke softly with his hand on my shoulder. Whilst he was apologising I could hear Con talking to Brad and then brad left "I'm going for some air" I heard him yell as he stormed out, tris followed behind him. I told James not to worry, I understood. Holly grabbed my arm to take me somewhere, I glanced at James as if to say 'is it okay', he nodded with a cute little side smirk, I got up and we headed for the door. I knew we weren't close and we hadn't known them long but I really liked these guys.

I couldn't believe it, we opened the door and they were KISSING, I mean me and Hols had a little giggle about it earlier but we didn't think it would be true. Brad pleaded that we didn't say anything but I was lost for words. Holly was stumbling over her words so I quickly butted in "bloody hell hol spit it out, are you gay?!" I didn't mean to sound so rude I was just so shocked. but then he asked Tristan to kiss him again! And he did! I couldn't believe it!