Chapter 10.

Holly's p.o.v

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

James and con stood in the door way and looked at us for a while then con come and sat with me and James with Megs. "Con I'm sorry" I really was, I couldn't believe I'd messed it up with him "I know, I'm sorry for having a go" I put my head on his chest and looked at Megan and James, I think they'd sorted it. "Con what happens now?" It hurt to say it but I only said what everyone else was thinking. He took my hand "we go back in there and forget about this, put it behind us and talk about what happens with us" and with that we all went back in.

"Everything alright now?" Tris asked we all nodded and went our separate ways, me and con went upstairs. We just sat on my bed for a while, and then he kissed me, I just wanted to be with him forever, I couldn't express how happy I am that the boys sorted it out, tris and brad deserved all the support they could get. "Im glad everything's okay, with everyone" Connor smiled "me too, and I'm glad I've still got you" I just wanted to kiss him, be with him all the time, I'm in love with him and that's all there is too it.

"We're going on a walk, you know how much tris loves walking" brad yelled from downstairs. "Alright don't be too long!" Con yelled back at him, yep right in my ear good one, "owww" I let out a little but really unattractive grunt "sorry hehe" aw he's so cute.

I had my head on cons chest and I nearly fell asleep when tris and brad slammed the door and made me jump up, I went down stairs to a shock. Brads curls were all over the place with a few leaves here and there "uhm brad your hairs abit urm messy" he went bright red "shit" tris started proper pissing him self! What had they been up to?!

Megan's p.o.v.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"The boys told us everything, you were being a great friend and I was a douche about it, I'm sorry Megs." He couldn't even look at me so I just pulled him into a hug. i pulled away and gave James a weak smile "it's okay" I whispered. We talked for like 20 minutes, I didn't know why but I just felt like I could talk to James about anything. "Nothing's going to change you know megs, I meant what I said earlier, we will be okay, I don't break my promises." He sniffled.

"Thanks Jems." He kissed me on the cheek, put his arm around me then we got up and went inside.

"Everything okay?" Tris asked. We all nodded and James and I went in the living room. I heard Tristan and Brad talking and then walk to the front door, I looked at James confused. "We're going on a walk, you know how much tris loves walking!" Brad yelled, Connor told them not to be long and then they left. "They're going to get lost or something I can see it coming." I chuckled. "Oh god yeah, they have the navigational skills of a lemon." we both burst out laughing.

About an hour had past when I heard the front door slam which made me jump from James' chest. I walked out of the room and saw Holly at the bottom of the stairs and Brad and Tris in the doorway, brad had leaves and twigs in his hair and his curls where all over the place. "Uhm brad your hairs abit urm messy" Holly chuckled. "Shit" he brushed his hands through his hair a few times to try and get the greenery out of it, Tris started laughing uncontrollably, what the hell had gone on? I glanced at Hol who looked just as confused as me, "what's happening" she mouthed. I just laughed and shrugged my shoulders.

Connors p.o.v

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Con what happens now?" I took Holly's hand and told her "we go back in there and forget about this, put it behind us and talk about what happens with us" and we all went back inside. Tris asked if everything was okay, we nodded and Megs lead James in to the room and Holly lead me upstairs. We got back into bed and just laid there for a bit, I looked down at hol and kissed her, I wanted to make sure she knew we were okay. "I'm glad everything's okay with everyone" I smiled "me too, and I'm glad I've still got you" she didn't say anything she just berried her head Into my chest.