Chapter 7.

Holly's p.o.v

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

This had been such a dream, I never wanted it to end, I had slept with Connor Ball, we cuddled all night. I didn't want to face what was going to happen when everyone got up and ready to leave. Would me and con get together like officially? Would meg and James? Brad and tris? I didn't want to get upset over it so I tried to forget it.

"I'm getting up to make some breakfast, come help me?" I whispered to con as I tried to get my self out of bed, he grunted but nodded his head at the same time. I got out of bed realising I was still wearing cons t-shirt he give me at the concert "I'll go get changed and you can have this back" I shrugged at him and walked off

"No don't worry about it, I want you to have it" Connor smiled at me and took my hand as I lead him down stairs to the kitchen.

Well shit, no food in the house, no flipping food and I had 6 to feed.

"Well pancakes it is" I said pulling out eggs, milk and flour from the cupboards and fridge. "Ok so this is embarrassing but I'll tell you anyway, I can't make pancakes" con looked at me and went bright red, he looks so cute I just wanted to kiss him. "Well it's a good job I can then" I giggled planting a kiss on his nose.

We eventually made the pancakes and managed to get flour everywhere, it was cute though, we shouted everyone down and sat and ate, had a laugh and then came the dreaded moment, what happens now...

Megan's p.o.v.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

We all woke up to the smell of food, the best way to wake up obviously. I almost jumped on James, waking him up.

"I smell food" it was like I had just downed a gallon of red bull, food just gets me excited okay.

We both shot up and James threw on some joggers from his bag when I realised I was still wearing his shirt from the night before, a long white tank with the words 'music' on it. "shit, here I'll put my jeans back on" I scrambled around looking for my jeans when I realised he was stood laughing at me.

"Heeeey" I prolonged my words in an attempt to look upset.

"What are you laughing at?" I tried looking sad but I just ended up laughing.

"You're such a spoon megs, you don't have to get changed, I gave it you because I wanted you to wear it. Now come on let's go see what's cooking because I'm starving." He spoke with a cute smirk and then grabbed my hand and lead me out of the room.

I wasn't really bothered at the fact the shirt only just covered my bum because Connor would probably just be looking at Hols' bum and Brad and Tris well I guess they'd be looking at each other, wow I couldn't believe all that had happened last night.

Holly and Con had made pancakes, or attempted to. We all ate and just had a good laugh, that's when it all went a bit pants, that moment we were all dreading...

Connors p.o.v

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I looked down at Holly and she looked upset, I didn't want to say anything but I had a good idea about why, she closed her eyes, took a deep breath and said "I'm getting up to make breakfast, come help me?" of course I'd go help her but I let out a grunt before nodding and jumping out of bed, she looked down at her self realising she was wearing my t-shirt and her pants "I'll go get changed and you can have this back" she shrugged and began to walk off, I told her that I wanted her to keep it, I did, I wouldn't have give it her other wise.