one

taehyung crossed his arms, showing how much he wanted to leave both of his parents in his dad's gloomy and austere office. out of all the rooms in the house, he hated his dad's office the most.

"why did you call me? is there a problem?" the boy queried, pretending to be interested in his parents' agenda for him.

well, it wasn't necessary because he already knew why he was summoned. he has foretold that he will receive himself the scolding of a lifetime. he just decided to spice things up to annoy his parents more.

for the nth time, he got suspended and his parents weren't happy about it. they were sick of hearing how much trouble taehyung causes at school that they have grown tired of it already.

"the principal called us, AGAIN." his dad's voice was filled with frustration. he gently massaged his temples with one hand and eyes closed, rethinking where they've gone wrong in raising their eldest.

"she said you've beaten another student. this one almost died for goodness' sake!" her mom was trying hard to control her temper. she was nearly shouting as she walked back and forth in front of taehyung.

"well, i didn't know he was asthmatic," he sarcastically shrugged. a smirk was stuck on his face and he was trying to hold back a chuckle.

"you little piece of-" his dad had enough of his son's innocent act. he was about to pounce on him but his mom was able to stop him.

"stop! both of you! just please stop!" her mom's shout made the both of them behave on their seats.

since taehyung was little, he and his dad never got along very well. he grew up stubborn and spoiled. he even rebelled several times but stopped when he moved to his grandparents' at age 10.

there, he finally felt loved and cared for. his stone-hard and playful heart softened and he became the ideal child every parent would love to have.

but his happiness was gone too soon. when he was 14, his grandparents died in an accident and he was forced to move in with his parents again.

his soft heart slowly returned back to what it was four years ago.

like in the old days, he rebelled and randomly beating students up in school is his way of getting the job done.

taehyung sat on his chair, irritated. "go straight to the point."

his mom smeared her face with her worn-out palms.

she took a deep breath first before uttering her words.

"son...," she calmly broached.

"...you're transferring to a new school."

-

why am i so terrible at tHISSS?!
T...T

anyway, i hope u enjoyed
this chap :)

not sure when i'll be updating.

-aiah