seven

jisoo felt like she was the bearer of all misfortune.

"i hate my life." she slumped on her desk and gazed outside her window.

she was supposed to do her homework but random thoughts seemed to hinder her from doing so.

a buzzing sensation soon tickled her right thigh. she eventually realized that someone was calling her phone.

taetae <3

accept | reject

yesterday at the cafeteria, when she got out of the comfort room, she caught taehyung fiddling with her phone.

she was furious at him, invading her privacy and stuff. out of anger, she took her phone from his grasp.

she opened the device and the screen displayed her contacts.

and based on what has just happened, she now knows what he did.

she was kind of annoyed, being in taehyung's presence and all.

but eating chicken once in a while delighted her.

she stared at her phone's screen and thought for seconds.

the female wanted to reject the male's call but it would be rude of her to treat someone who has bought her chicken like that.

"hello?" jisoo uttered, sounding bothered.

"look outside your window." the female was shocked with the male's sudden command. she thought of it as a prank. taehyung doesn't know where she lives so it was the first that came into her mind.

'i guess i won't lose anything if i'll check,' she fancied.

she stood up and walk towards her window.

as she gazed through the dusty, cloudy glass, she realized one thing.

she was wrong.

she was absolutely wrong because kim freaking taehyung is standing right in front of her house.

"what the hell are you doing here?" she asked him over the phone.

"fetching you, of course." jisoo raised a brow at him, confused.

"why?"

after jisoo asked him, a smirk was plastered on his face, irritating jisoo.

"we're going on a date."

a BIT SHORT BUT I HOPE
U LIKED IT (!)

merry christmas, everyone~!
xoxo.

—raisha