three

"are we interrupting your lovey-dovey session, taehyung and jisoo?" mrs. cha, intimidatingly chimed in. everyone is scared of her because the tiniest defiance to her rules makes her lose her chill. make mrs. cha angry and it's the coffin for you.

both of them were awoken from reverie, unclasping their hands in a heartbeat.

cold liquid was seeping from jisoo's forehead as she mentally prayed to be spared from the rage that was coming for them.

in her peripheral vision, she could see taehyung's smile while watching her in a state of tension, annoyed and at the same time, surprised that he still manages to smile despite the situation.

mrs. cha came closer until she was just a meter in front of them.

"any display of affection in my class will be condemned. both of you, detention, after class," she announced, putting emphasis on every word. jisoo slumped to a meltdown. taehyung was unbothered since he's already used to detentions.

jisoo shot taehyung a deadly glare, to which the latter chuckled at. the idea of punching his face never left her mind but considering that it will only make things worse, she decided to just ignore him.

-

time seemed to be in a hurry. their classes ended fast and jisoo wasn't quite prepared to face the guy who was basically the reason why she had to suffer in detention.

she closed her eyes and wheezed a heavy sigh.

"jennie, i'll be going to detention." jisoo frowned as she bade goodbye to her friend.

her trip to the detention room was the most displeasing one she ever had. she was hesitant on going at first, but decided to get over with it.

she was finally facing the entrance of the library. she stared at the doorknob, dithering if she should open the door or not.

in the end, she was forced by her conscience to go inside. when she got in, her "dear" seatmate was already there, sitting and looking through the window.

she felt the urge of punching him again. she really wanted to give him a payback but a part of her says she shouldn't. after a long debate, she settled on just shrugging it off.

she chose a seat-one that's distant from his-and perched on it.

as soon as her bum came into contact with the seat, the teacher came in.

"welcome to detention. today, as punishment, you're going to check these testpapers. you can only go to your dorms when you're all done. strictly no talking, et cetera, et cetera. you may now start." the teacher placed one pile of papers on their desks.

jisoo felt a little relieved when she heard their punishment. at least it was something way better and less disgusting than cleaning toilets.

she took hold of her red pen and started to do some checking. with the speed of her hands, it was obvious that wanted to leave the helly place already.

taehyung was feeling a little bit lazy and checked the items on the paper randomly. he didn't if the teacher will scold him. all he had in mind was to get out of the boring room.

jisoo was first to finish. she passed the papers to the teacher. the teacher was about to say something but jisoo immediately ran out of the room.

a few seconds after, taehyung also had his papers done. just like jisoo, he exited the detention room in a nick of time, leaving the teacher dumbfounded.

taehyung followed jisoo. the girl has really caught his attention.

he probably looked like an idiot, hiding behind trees and bushes, stalking someone whom he just met this morning.

as he hid behind a tree, he was surprised to see a bunch of girls blocking jisoo's path.

he thought they were just her friends but one of them started pulling jisoo's hair.

"shoot," he muttered under his breath. seeing her being bludgeoned made him pity the girl. she was outnumbered and will probably end up beaten if he doesn't do anything.

meddling wasn't really taehyung's thing but he reckoned it was necessary for the situation.

he went to the klatch and pulled jisoo with full force away from them.

the girls' faces were painted with astonishment.

"taehyung! why did you do that?! this witch is the reason why you had detention! she doesn't deserve to be treated this way! especially not by you!" one of the girls spoke. she was teary-eyed and jealousy was evident in her tone.

taehyung was shocked. he's only been in the school for less than a day and yet these girls already know him.

taehyung wanted to shoo these girls away not only from jisoo, but also from him. he hated superficial girls, that's why.

and in order to achieve that, one embarrassing thing has to be done.

"why not? she has the right." the girls were confused with taehyung's statement. curiosity dominated in their minds, pushing them to ask further.

"why does she have the right?"

a smirk formed on taehyung's flawless face. he held jisoo on her shoulder and pulled the female closer to him.

"she's my girlfriend."

-

oMO please don't bash mE >.<
i knOw it sucks ):

i'm still writing part 4.
hoping i could find some
inspiration tho :))

take care, everyone. xoxo.

-raisha