five

jisoo and taehyung's 'relationship' has been a hot topic in school since the day it was 'announced' slash doomsday, as what jisoo would like to call it.

since then, jisoo's life slowly changed.

now, students greeted her everytime she passed by them. she was given vip treatment, unlike before when she was treated like trash.

unfortunately, some fan girls—although not laying even a single finger on her anymore—still secretly monitors her every move, scheming plots for her annihilation in the future.

their first subject just ended and next up was physical education.

jisoo cupped her face and soughed. she wasn't really a fan of physical activities. she only knows two sports; running and taekwondo, which she learned when she was still a child. she was supposed to be a yellow-belter but refused to go to class on the day they were given. she wanted to stay on the white level.

the girl opened her notebook and doodled colorful lines and shapes on it. she looked like more of a five-year old who dreams of nothing but ponies and rainbows.

"teacher's coming." bobby, one of their classmates, came in barging. everyone hurriedly returned to their seats and fixed themselves.

"good morning, class." the class stood up as soon as their teacher stepped inside the room.

"good morning, miss," they flatly greeted her back like a bunch of ungrateful scums.

nonetheless, their teacher politely beckoned them to sit.

"as we all know, the sports fest is fast approaching." she jotted down letters on the whiteboard while explaining.

the students started to feel bored. they found the discussion soporific enough to drive to them to sleep in seconds.

taehyung just had an earpiece plugged into his left ear. he was sitting pretty on his chair with his head facing the ceiling. his adam's apple lumped on his neck, making the other girls in the room shriek while covering their mouths.

jisoo noticed it but she didn't care at all. she continued doodling on her notebook and decided to ignore taehyung.

"and this is going to be the highlight of the fest." she pointed at the set of words that were capitalized. their faces slowly lit up when they read what their teacher has written on the whiteboard.

"as the event organizer, i'll be choosing a pair of candidates from this class to represent our department in mister and miss greendale high." most of the girls in the room squealed to the teacher's announcement.

jisoo immediately took cover of her ears. she raised an eyebrow in confusion.

'what's the big deal about it? it's not like a hundred percent sure that they'll be chosen,' the girl thought.

"you can only nominate and vote for the opposite sex, alright? so do you have any nominations?"

after 0.000001 seconds, their classmate named suhyun raised her hand. they teacher nodded at her, giving her the permission to speak.

"i nominate kim taehyung." hearing the tone of the girl's voice pronouncing taehyung's name made jisoo flinch in disgust.

taehyung, who heard jisoo, smiled lightly. she found the female's reaction cute. he pitched pleasure whenever his seatmate was annoyed.

'why do they like that guy?' jisoo mentally queried. she was still confused why they are head over heels obsessed with him.

she just sighed heavily and carried on with her doodle.

"let's do this alternatively. how about you, boys? who do you want to nominate?"

it took a few seconds before one of the boys lifted a hand. unfortunately, it was bobby, the guy who came in running like a maniac from earlier. he's a part-time jerk and a full-time mischievous first cousin to jisoo.

"i nominate kim jisoo."

jisoo halted when she heard her name. she glared intensely at bobby, giving him death threats through her stare.

the teacher jotted down jisoo's name on the whiteboard.

bobby laughed loudly, making jisoo's blood boil. she wanted to kill bobby at the moment but she fathomed that it would do her no good.

"anyone else?"

joy, one of the mean girls who blocked jisoo at the dorms, upped her hand. "i proudly nominate the ever-gorgeous queen, bae irene."

the other meanies applaud to the nomination. irene, the leader of the mean girls, looked proud and sent flying kisses to the boys to get their votes.

bae irene has been remarked for her exceptional beauty. she was one of the most beautiful girls in the school.

unluckily, she is a dumbass, spoiled bitch who did nothing but to blast and bully people who gets in her way.

"how about for the male category?"

jennie raised her hand, which shocked jisoo. it was unusual for her to participate in this kind of stuff.

"i nominate my cousin, lee taeyong." almost every girl in the room were forcing back their squeals so all they can do is gaze at taeyong.

jisoo turned to taeyong who was staring at her.

since taehyung was her seatmate, he was the first to notice her gesture. he felt a burning sensation in his chest and he has no idea why. he can't help but get mad at jisoo for looking at the guy.

"okay, i think we can start the votings. get a piece of paper and write who you want to vote for. when you're done, pass your papers here in front."

jisoo grabbed a scratch paper and wrote jennie's name randomly. she has been purposely doing this since 7th grade.

she was about to stand when a piece of paper landed on the floor.

'jisoo', said the paper.

by looking at the location of where it fell, she realized it was taehyung's.

taehyung picked it up and he proceeded in front.

'why would he vote for me? irene is obviously way more famous and beautiful than i am,' jisoo questioned in her mind.

she sat back on her seat and decided not to participate in the votings. their teacher wouldn't notice anyway.

a messy pile of papers was found on the teacher's desk. she started to count the ballots and tallied everything on her class record.

the girls were agitated for the results, only for the male category.

jisoo was still left hanging with questions in her head. since she was too distracted, she didn't notice that taehyung was staring at her, which irene was able to catch.

she mentally cursed jisoo and looked furiously at her. she hated herself for being jealous at someone who is way below her level, at least that's what she thinks.

the teacher finally stood up with the class record on her hands, making the girls feel more excited.

"alright, our representatives will be..."

iKR THIS IS SOO BORING
HUHUHU (T...T)

not sure when i will be updating
again :< i still need to study for the
regional schools press conference.

keep safe, everyone. xoxo.

—raisha