Chapter fourty one-We could eat steak for breakfast if we wanted to

Cherry's P.O.V

As I slowly drifted awake, it took me a moment to remember where I was. And when I did, I couldn't help the huge smile that spread across my face.

"What are you so happy about?" Sam asked.

I looked up at him through my eyelashes and snuggled closer to his side. "I missed this place."

He smiled at me. "I'm glad I brought you back here, then."

"Me too. You wanna go sight-seeing today?"

"Definitely. I've never been to London before," he mused.

I chuckled quietly. "We've got a lot to see before the day's out," I told him, getting out of bed and pulling some clothes on before Sam could distract me like he normally would.

"I guess you don't want morning sex?" Sam grumbled half-heartedly.

I smirked at him. "Nope. I wanna catch the first run of the London eye."

"What time is that?"

"Ten."

He glanced down at his watch. "And you wanna stop at Nick's first?"

"Of course. That's how I start every day."

"Okay, I'm up."

It took him ten minutes to get ready, which was pretty impressive as he usually spent thirty minutes just on his hair.

He took my hand as we strolled down the street towards the bakery. We walked in silence; I think Sam was keeping quiet because I was looking around the street. I never had the chance to memorise it before I left, and I wanted my favorite place ingrained in my mind by the end of this trip.

"Morning guys," Drew said cheerfully, hopping over the counter to give me a hug. "The usual?"

I smiled. "Duh."

"And you?" He asked Sam.

Sam glanced at the counter. "Apple and Pecan twist."

"And coke," I added. That was his favorite drink.

Sam rolled his eyes as Drew got our orders together. "It's too early for coke."

"We're on holiday. We could eat steak for breakfast if we wanted to."

He chuckled and took the coke from Drew without protest.

"So where you guys headed today?" Drew asked, lounging over the counter lazily.

"London eyes, Big Ben, Westminister Abbey and whatever else I can think of when we're over there," I told him.

"Take him to Smith's," Drew said.

I grinned. "Man, I haven't been to Smith's in ages!"

"What's that?" Sam asked.

"This great little café near the London Eye. We can go there for lunch. It's tucked into Smith Square, which is such a pain to walk through so tourists never go through there and see the place. There's virtually no tourists there, except the one's who visit London all the time and stumble across it," I explained.

"You guys wanna do lunch with me and Nick?" Drew offered.

I looked at Sam and he smiled. "Sure. Meet there at one?"

Drew grinned at me. "Done. I'll tell Nick later, he's doing deliveries with Dad right now."

"Right. Any idea which route os quickest from London Eye?" I asked him.