8

Lance was silently following Shiro back to the castle. As close as possible to the chair next to him, the unconsious, furry body in a sitting position (blood already covered the passinger seat.)

"L-Lance, you holding up alright?" Pidge's voice echoed through the chat (someone said they liked the Pidge-Lance relationship so Im going to keep it, sorry if you prefer Lance-Hunk but I think that they have too much attention.)
Lance stayed quiet. "Ok Lance," she gave him a side ways look. She staired at Lance for a second, then notaced Keith next to him. His purple tinted skin, his closed eyes, his chest heaving ever so slightly showing the blood stains on his ripped white shirt.

Pidge was just about to log out when she saw Lance's eyes lock onto hers. She notaced how sad and exausted they looked.
"P-please don't go, I-im, I-im."
"Shhhhh, its ok. It'll be ok, and remember my promace if its not." Lance nodded. Sighing slightly Pidge drove the rest of the way with her screen on, every now and then she would check in on him, yet they stayed silent.

As they pulled into the castle, Coran imidiatly met them in the dining room. He stoped in his tracks when he saw how pale everyone was. "H-he is alive right,"
Y-yeah, he's alive," Shiro said, trying to sound as convincing as possible. A few minutes after Shiro explained everything Lance stumbled in Keith slumped over his shoulders, without a sound he opened the healing pod, oblivious to everyones eyes on him, he slid Keith into to pod and closed the door.

His vision became blurry with tears as he slid down the wall untill he was sitting. Most of the team left except for Pidge, she sat down next to him and wrapped her arms around his shaking shoulders. "Lance look he's ok, its all ok. And Im still keeping my word." Lance stopped vibraiting and Pidge knew it was working. "Thank you Pidge," a small whisper escaped Lance.