9

Lance fell asleep leaning on Keiths healing pod.

"Keith, Keith, KEITH! Where are you?" Lance was in a pitch black room.
"Hello Lance." The teenage boy reconised the voice.
"Keith, where are we?"
"Oh Lance, that doesn't matter, you won't be alive long anyway."
"W-What do you mean?" Worry was in Lance's voice.

Keith stepped into veiw, he looked the same he did when they found him. He smurked, showing snow white fangs, his yellow eyes showed a sort of mainiac side. His fingers like claws, sharp and ready to pounce. He slowly walked towards Lance and started to growl, louder and louder.

He lunged at Lance and pinned him to the floor. He wrapped his purple hands around the taller males neck, pressing harder and harder untill Lance could no longer breath.
"You deserve this," Keith's voice sounded like a lions growl,
"I-I di-didn't do a-anything." Lance could bearly choke his words out,
"LIER!" Keith raised his claw and slashed Lance on chest, then evrything went black.

"LANCE?!" Shiro's voice rang through the boy's ears. He shot awake and was met with very conserned looking Shiro, Pidge, Hunk and Allura.
"W-What happend," he looked at Pidge for an explination.
"Y-You where tossing and turning in your sleep."
"You also kept yelling Keith's name..." Allura added,
"Oh, just a nightmare." Lance said flatly.
"Lance, it was more of a night terror,"
"Yeah, thanks for making that point Pidge." She looked hurt at his tone, "sorry, just tired." She nodded in understanding and held out her arm for him to take.

She leads Lance into my bedroom,
"Lance you look a mess, go back to sleep, in your bed this time."
"*yawn* ok." She started to walk towards the door, but was stopped by Lance's voice. "Stay,"
"What?"
"S-stay, please, I'm worried about Keith and I don't want to be left alone, again." Sighing the small teen sat in the chair that went with Lance's desk. She watched him slowly fall asleep, then as soon as she heard snores, she realised how tired she was, and quickly started dreaming in Lance's chair.

She was woken up wimpers, she shot awake and tried to find the source of the sound. Slowly, she knocked on the door of Lance's bathroom. "Lance? I can hear you."
"What do you want?"
"To know why you're crying."
"I-I'm not."
"*sigh* Lance, c'mon,"
"Fine." He stood up and unlocked the door, as soon as he opened it, he was takled with a hug. Shocked, he looked down, only to be tickled by Pidge's hair.
"Ok, Pidge, I can't breath."
"I know,"
"Well can you get off?" She pretended to think about it before unhooking herself from him. They sat down on the bed, "Lance."
"Yeah?"
"Explain."
Taking a deep breath Lance began, "well, I woke up from the same dream I had before-"
"Ok, before we continue, please tell me the dream." The male nodded,
"It starts with me being in this large black room, the Keith appears, or 'Galra Keith' and he starts smiling and growling, then kills me some how, first he tries choking me, if that doesn't work than he kills me with his claws." Tears where streaming down Lance's face.
"Oh, buddy," Pidged wrapped her arms around him, rocking him lightly. "Why didn't you wake me up?"
"Y-you looked so happy sleeping, and I didn't want to disturb you."
"Lance. It's ok, I'm here for you. Now it's seven in the morning, fancy checking in on Keith?" Nodding Lance wiped his tears away and followed Pidge to the healing pods.

They walked over to Keith and immidatly noticed that he was in his Galra form, his face was scrunched up, his hands in fists and he kept muttering. "Open the pod."
"Lance, thats not-"
"He's in pain, I said OPEN THE POD!" Shocked Pidge walked over to the control pad and pressed a blue butten. The doors opened and Lance caught Keith as he fell. Slowly Keith opened his eyes, dazed his yellow eye met Lance's.
"Lance?" His voice was scratchy and rough. He slowly began turning back to normal, his skin faiding back to pale, his eyes returning to brown and his ears shrinking into his head. Lance felt tears in his eyes.

"Keith...."

A/n

Hay y'all, I'm alive, sorry for not posting in months. But, yay Keith's ok.....