13

Sorry this chapter sucks...

Lance woke up to noises coming from next to him. He stretched his back and looked for the source of the disturbance. He then remembered Keith. The small boy was shaking and mumbling into his pillow, "Keith?" He questioned groggily, he then herd a loud yelp and sat up. "Keith buddy, wake up." He shook the quivering body next to him.

Keith jolted up and slammed his hands on the bed, sweat and tears covered his face. He was gasping for air, his eyes wide and full of fear. "Keith? You ok?" Lance wrapped his arms around him, pulling the smaller boy into a hug.
"Y-Yeah," his voice was quiet and scratchy, "I'm sorry."
"For what?"
"I woke you up," he looked down shamefully,
"Don't be sorry, it's fine. Do you want to talk about it?" Lance said, exhaustion practically dripping from his voice,
"N-no, it's f-fine." As Keith shook his head, Lance caught a glance of his eyes. Yellow.
"Keith, buddy talk to me." Lance desperately needed to calm him down, if the smaller male realised his was turning into his other form, he might panic.

Tears began to appear at the corners of his eyes, "Ok," he took a deep breath, "I-I was just having flash backs to-" he broke down, bringing his knees to his chest, crying quietly into them. "Flash backs to my childhood." He mumbled, "t-the day mum l-left, when d-dad hit me, when the f-fancy adults t-took me a-away to a f-foster home, the d-day I was kicked o-out of the foster home."

Lance rocked him slowly, pulling him closer,
"Shhhhh, it's alright." He whispered into Keith ear. He kept this up for two minutes until the small boy looked up, his eyes the usual purple.
"T-Thanks..." he mumbled, wiping the river of tears.
"Don't worry about it. Do you want a proper hug?" Lance held out his arms in an inviting manner, nodding the galra crossbreed took up the space available. He rested his head on the taller boy's chest, listening to his heartbeat, he felt his face heat up as arms were wrapped around his back.

Keith fell asleep snuggled up to Lance. Chucking lightly, the blue paladin ran his fingers through the black mullet in front of him. The hair was fluffy and soft, resembling candy floss, it was like Keith washed it every day.

They two hopeless males stayed like this for a few hours, until Keith started to wake up, stretching his arms out and yawning,
"Aww, you sound like a kitten," Lances giggle filled the room.
"Shut up, idiot." The red paladin could feel the blush on his face. He looked up to the smiling dork above him, "morning Lance."
"Morning mi amor," he grinned kissed the short teen.

Giggling Keith rolled his eyes and got up.
"I'm hungry,"
"Go get food then."
"I need to find my shirt, since you insisted on me taking it of."
"You threw it on the floor." Lance mumbled his head inside a pillow.
"Ah yes, thanks." Keith picked up the red shirt of the floor and slid it over his head.
"Lance c'mon!" He moaned,
"Nah,"
"I want food."
"Bye, I'm staying in bed."
"No, you need to eat,"
"Make me." His voice was still slightly muffled from the pillow he had dove into.
Sighing, Keith grabbed his ankle and dragged him on the floor.
"Ok, you were really light, so we're going to get some space goo."
"Fine, fine." He stood up and walked out the door. "C'mon sunshine."

Pinching the bridge of his nose, Keith answered the seventh question of the morning.
"Ugh, ok, enough with all the asking. I tired enough as it is."
Pidge then started giggling from across the table. Everyone looked at her, confused,
"What the heck are you laughing at?" He spat at her.
"You two," she pointed to Lance and Keith, who were sitting next to each other.
"What?" The blue male tilted his head like a puppy.
She just continued laughing and held up a picture of them sleeping together from last night. Both boys turned instantly red,
"You two sleep like logs, I'm shocked you're still tired Keith, Lance seemed like a pretty comfortable pillow."
"Wha- Pidge that's so weird!"
"Yeah, what the hell Pigde?"

She just simply smiled and giggled slightly,
"I think it's great the you guys are gay. In fact I demand more gay."
"Ugh, you are so irritating." Keith sighed,
"Ah, don't worry about it mi amor,  we had to tell the others some how."

This caused more limelights shine on Keith then before, now he was getting asked about his current relationship and his sexuality. Finally he stood up, tired of everyone and walked to his room. He stopped at the door way and looked in total disgust at the state it was in. "What the hell!" He yelled, dried up blood was everywhere, all his things where in pieces, everything was a mess.

Lance came running in, stopping next to Keith. "What wro- Oh, that."
"I-I did this," he walked in, looking at all the damage he had caused.
"Keith it's fi-" Lance watched as he crumpled to the floor, holing what looked like torn up paper. "Keith?" He walked over to him, and sat down. "What's that?"
"T-This is the only thing left of my mother I had left, and I destroyed it." His voice broke towards the end of his sentence, along with Lances heart.
"Keith I.." He pulled him into a tight hug, completely lost for what to say.

He felt his shoulder get wet, and knew that Keith was crying. Lance felt absolutely useless in this situation. He just rubbed circles on his back, whispering comforting things into his ear.
"I just can't believe I did this." A mumble came from his shoulder.
"Yeah, you can stay in my room until we get... this sorted." A small nod cam from the male next to him.

Lance broke apart the hug and looked at Keith,
"Lance I-"
"Shhh, don't say anything. I'm sorry Keith. Sorry for everything that's happened in your life, sorry for what's happening, but mostly, I'm sorry I wasn't here when you needed it."
"Lance, its fine, you had no way of knowing."
"Still, I feel guilty."
"Well don't, because someone as perfect as you should only have happy emotions." Keith smiled, moving his hair out of Lances eyes.
"I love you mullet."
"I love you too, idiot."

Ughhhhh, I'm so sorry it's so late. I didn't mean for it to be this long. Thanks for all the support you guys have given. We completely skipped over 17k and went straight to 18k. That's crazy. Thank you guys so much.

Your gobsmacked and moody friend Alex