04: Slimes and Crimes

"Where in the world is the janitor's closet?" I muse, pacing around the corridor rapidly as I felt my heart pounding

He hid my books.

My freaking books.

Is he messed up in the head or something?

Books are meant to be cherished and loved.

Not to be kept in some cruddy janitor's closet.

I groan exasperatedly, and then check my watch.

Two minutes until class starts.

How wonderful.

I can do this, I muse, my audible footsteps pacing in the hallway and I almost start panicking.

Why would Cutie do this? My locker. My fudging locker was full of sparkles, and I may like makeup, but I definitely do not like glitter.

Too much shine hurts my eyes.

And just my luck, my locker is all shimmery.

I check my watch hastily, and I almost bang my head on the lockers as I see the time.

Two minutes until the first bell.

Crap crap crap.

I start roaming around every hallway I see, passing around almost each and every classroom, until I bump into something hard.

Or rather, someone.

"Good gracious Carl! I need your help!" I shriek, and Carl scrunched his eyebrows, rather appalled that I actually could say something rather high pitched.

"Christ Silver, what is it?" he asks, and I start panicking, because there is one minute until the bell rings.

"You don't mind going to class rather late do you?" I ask quickly, and he offers a cheeky smile, and I immediately know that it's something good he's happy about.

"It's a free period for me."

"......"

"......"

"You're lucky, but I need your help. Please please please-"

"Shut up, for god's sake I can't stand your intolerable whining. What do you want?"

I bit my lip in nervousness, then I notice the time slowly ticking.

1 minute, 30 seconds till the bell.

"Do you know where the janitor's closet is?" I ask desperately, and he stares at me wide eyed, like he couldn't imagine that I would ask something like that.

"Silver, why on earth would you want to go to the janitor's closet? Do you already have someone to make out with or something?"

I throw him a disgusted expression and he shrugs and raises his hands up in surrender, and I sigh out of exasperation and ask him once more.