06: Mom

"MY HAIR! MY POOR HAIR!" Beck shrieks, while all the guys around him desperately try muffling their laughter but fail

My lips tug up to a small smile, but I remain silent.

Poor Beck.

Not.

"That is the result of his hair?" Carl widens his eyes, and I shrugged.

"Yeah. It'll be off in 48 hours." I reply.

I wasn't that cruel.

"48 hours?" Carl shrieks in a high pitched voice, "honey, boys love their hair! He wouldn't be able to survive!"

I snort.

"That is why I did the prank." I deadpan, and Carl rolls his eyes.

"And how did you make that slime?" Carl questions, and I shrug.

"I don't know. I randomly started making some slime and it came, and it was extra sticky. Kudos to me I guess." I say, like it was nothing.

"What in the world just happened?" Darcy asked, and then she back at me and Beck, widening her eyes in realisation.

"He's gonna be out for your blood Silver." she says, shaking her head, a smile remaining on her lips.

I roll my eyes.

Why don't they get it?

It's the reason I attacked his hair in the first place!

The boys burst out laughing, while Beck just let out a sigh.

It made me feel bad.

Just a bit.

He looks at me and narrows his eyes, and he lets out an audible exasperated groan, and shakes his head.

Now I felt even more bad.

But I remembered one thing.

1 down, three more to go.

-

Gym was alright. We just had to run laps and breathe, run laps and breathe again, well you get the idea.

Classes took place quickly and I took out my bullet journal and wrote down all the homework I had today.

And I had a buttload at that.

English, Science, Math.

Math.

I groan out of pure tiredness, exhausted with the sums our evil teacher had given us, and I check the clock to see if I had enough time.

3 'o' clock. More than enough time to check the public library.

I quickly pack my things and go out the gates as soon as the bell rings, making my way to the public library.