19 : Darcy

*WILL EDIT I PROMISE*

Beck walked around the park, feeling the cool breeze ruffling his hair and bouncing against his pale skin. He started licking his ice cream cone, despite the chill weather.

He was wearing a cheap leather jacket with a white shirt. It wasn't his favourite but it was all he had for the moment.

The leaves had rustled along with the wind's breeze, allowing it to give a peaceful effect on Beck's shoulders.

She's going to die.

No she's not.

They'll soon have to bring you the bad news. Romeo will be all alone. Crying for his sister.

Stop.

"Why is she not breathing? Why isn't she telling hi to me? Where's my hug? Julia. JULIA!" Romeo looks at him with teary eyes, his palms shaking and his lips quivering. Beck hugs him hard, while Romeo cries and sobs.

Beck feels dread and pain.

Stop. Stop.

Beck started breathing heavily, trying to tell himself that the scenario is not real.

Breathe Beck.

Breathe.

Breathe.

He exhaled heavily. The sky looked lovely, stars scattered with great distances, addint to the moon's vibrant beauty. Beck sighed as the breeze flowed around him. His hair was ruffled, his shoulders instantly relaxed.

He quickly peeked towards his hand. His ice cream still didn't melt. He was fine.

-

Beck wondered if he finished his homework for this day.

Even though his life was crazy and his books were scattered, he always managed to finish his work.

Kashton was probably taking care of his pregnant sister.

Arlo was probably putting some make up for young girls.

Jeff was probably eating pizza.

Zane however, was probably taking care of his sister.

And Silver. . .  

Beck remembered her tear stained face, slightly smudged mascara as she came to the park. Her shoulders were hunched, lost and defeated, and that look was something that Beck wasn't used to seeing Silver in. 

She often had a confident or nonchalant look on her face. Sometimes he noticed whenever she squinted her eyes, or when she was looking dull, lost in dark thoughts.

And seeing her in a look that was not how she usually was was terrifying.

But then again, he was in her place quite a number of times as well.

Sighing out of exhaustion, he felt his muscles droop and his eyes slowly started fluttering shut.

"You worthless pig."

Beck shook his head quickly, trying not to think about the event that scarred him for life.

He was supposed to go to the orphanage before twelve.

He was supposed to meet the children there. But he was so tired.

Fatigue plagued his body like an illness trying to take over a soul. 

Maybe he should have just gone home.

But like he was, he didn't. The breeze fanned over his tired body, the leaves rustled, the fountain gleamed under the night sky. And there was nowhere else he wanted to be in.