12: Cigarettes and Smoke

"Silver," Kyle whispered, "what are you doing?"

I hushed him and I smirked, knowing that Jason deserved this.

He deserved all of this shit.

I had ransacked his bathroom with slime in almost everything, including his shaving cream and his soap, and I added orange jelly inside his orange t shirt, simply because he woke me up early.

Nah, it was because I just wanted to mess with him.

Jason was snoring like an idiot. I bet it was heard all over the neighborhood.

Well, I think I should record it to prank other people then. Or merely to scare children. Wait no. . .

"Silver," Kyle whined and stomped his foot, and I growled in annoyance, "what are you doing?"

For fuck's sake.

"I'm dancing the salsa," I said flatly, "with my long lost spanish lover in the moonlight."

Kyle looked at me weirdly.

"I have a crazy sister," he muttered, and right when he was about to turn, I said, "says you."

He grunted and he walked away.

That little piece of-

I almost growled so hard that I might have woken Jason up.

That fucktard.

Sleeping.

I wanted to punch his face like we used to do when we were small, but then I realised that I should probably act more responsible.

Gosh, what type of sister am I?

What would mom think?

Would I have disappointed her?

I blink back some of my tears, trying not to cry, because I can't help it. I just miss mom so much.

Those random thoughts and everything. . . they really affect me. I couldn't help it. I started sniffling a little.

But sadly, my sniffles woke Jason up.

"Silvy," Jason asked, croakily, "what's wrong?"

"Oh it's nothing much Jason," I said, chucking a little, trying to ease my pain,"I just miss mom."

"You're an idiot," he said, smiling softly, "I haven't even brushed my teeth and here you are, crying next to me."

"I wasn't planning to, believe me," I croaked, sniffling like a baby, "you just reminded me of mum."

"So now it's my fault?"

"Yes."

Jason just chuckled and he gave me a small hug, and he patted my back comfortingly while I was sniffling.