5

I woke up with Jules hand wrapped around me, and I was close to his chest. I still wasn't sure, if this is a dream or reality. Everything was too good. Too amazing. Like, it shouldn't be like this. I couldn't forget anything from the last night.. Not his lips, not his teeth, nor his fingers. Everything was..wonderful.

He even reached places, wich I couldn't reach, even he couldn't. And his fingers were very long. Like a real doctors. Long, flexible, graceful.

Suddenly, he moved and pressed his nose between my neck and shoulder. I took his hand and pressed it. He responded the same. I was looking at his murderes brand,  wine with two arrow like thingies crossing it's stem. Stem ended with a sharp ending. Like a devils tail. I liked his brand, it like somehow showed a part of him.

"Like it?"Julian suddenly asked.
"A lot" I responded. He exhaled sharply from his nose, and when I freed his hand, he hugged me closer.

"Never thought you like cuddles~" I chuckled.He groaned out gently, slightly harder pressing me.

"Nghh, I don't want to let you go.."

I rolled over, facing him. I pressed against him, and he started playing with my hair. I liked it, and soon, I started to doze again.
I woke up then, when I realised Julian was gone. I had no idea how he got out of my hands. Then, I noticed him dressing up. I didn't say anything. When he put on his white shirt, he looked back. Our eyes met, and he smirked.

"When Asra will be back, I'm betting neither of us have any idea. And when he will, I don't think he'd fancy seeing me here."

"He should be back tomorrow, or maybe later. And I don't care what he'd fancy when it's about you".

Julian only smiled and left. I used that moment and quickly jumped out of my bed and dressed up. When I followed him, I found him almost leaving, but then he saw me. Came to me, took in his arms and kissed. I hugged him and started stroking his head. He purred quietly. Then, sadly, let me go, saying he has some work. But he'll be back. About nine o'clock. Great. Then I'll be done at the palace, and wait for him here.

When Julian left, I quickly took my bag and also left. For the palace. All the time people were looking at me. I felt kinda weird. When I got there, Portia greeted me. But during her greetings, she gasped, and her eyes opened wide.

"God, Y/N, what happened to you?"
I didn't understood what she meant, only looked at her like 'what do you mean?'. She took my arm and dragged to my palace quaters. And put a mirror in front of me. Then I noticed it also. My neck was full of purple spots, and since my shirt was slightly loose, it was clearly seen how they went down. My face flushed and I blenched. Portia was staring at me "Is it.."

"Yes" I responded. I didn't let her finish the sentence.

"Who did it?" Portia asked. I didn't answer her question. She flinched also, but soon made her guesses.

"Ilya?"

"No..!" I was too fast to cut her. She looked at me with a sceptical eye.

"I don't know any other man, you'd let to do this.. Asra?"

"God, no" I jumped "He's only my magic teacher".

Portia sighed. I think, she understood.
"Take this" she gave me her light scarf "We'll need to hide those from milady for some time. She might ask who did this.. And well.. I don't think you'll be comfortable answering her that. God, I even see teeth marks. I hope, you weren't made to do that?"

"No. He asked me a couple times if I was okay with this. I said yes."

"Hmm.. Sounds like Ilya. He can be a real gentleman, when he wants" Portia scratched her chin "I'm betting that's his marks".