10

In the morning I woke up from a loud thud. I looked around and Julian was still asleep.
That leaves Asra.
I highly doubt that Faust could've smashed the door so roughly. She's a snake afterall. A snake, which can do a lot, tho.
I didn't really care, if he saw us. Asra knows already. He even saw us with his own eyes. Like the bigger part of the town.
Last night was still like a dream for me:Julian's innocent, Lucio has came back. Nadia has forgiven.
But I still didn't like the wardrobe part.
I got out carefully, not waking up my guard. I quickly grabbed Julian's shirt and pulled it over. It was w-a-y too big, but it smelled like Julian, so I loved it. And I also have a thing for oversized shirts.
I walked to kitchen. It smelled like lemons. On the little table was a smoking pot, and a note:
"I'm so sorry for my behavior yesterday. I wanted to check Julian's reaction. I'm sorry, if I made you mad. I'm not sure, why I wanted to do that. And I also wasn't fast enough to say you something. You left early. And in the morning I didn't wanted to wake you. I had to leave, to help other town's magicians. I should be back in a week or two. Julian will definetly take care of you. Be brave.
Best of wishes, Asra"
Now I get, why the thud. Asra probably was thinking and accidentally slammed them. He usually gets out quietly still.
I opened the pot, and there was a warm brew. Tea, I guessed. For my wound. Asra still cared for me, even tho I could care for myself. I sighed with a warm smile. I poured the tea into a cup and sipped it. After that, I lightly pressed my wound against the table.
While I was drinking the tea, the soft lemon scent mixed with cinnamon. It baited Faust like a worm a fish. She wrapped around my neck like a scarf and sticked her tongue out. I let her taste the brew. I think she liked it, because after that her body started to lightly vibrate.
When I drank it all, I took Faust off and put her on a little couch pillow. After that I went back to my room to check on Jules. He was still asleep, so I decided to check it.
I quietly dived into the sheets and pressed my body against his. His arms reacted quickly and caught me.
-I don't wanna share you..grnn..-he gently growled out. I chuckled
-Then don't. You don't have to~
I felt his hug thighten. He fancied the answer. Soon, he fell asleep again. I did too.
Later that morning I woke again. I was cold. I pulled the sheets to my side, and since I felt nothing holding them, I didn't wonder why I was cold.
I got out with all the sheets. I put them on my head and wrapped around my body, so it won't drag behind and went to the kitchen. On the sofa I found Julian scratching Faust's chin. When he saw me, he blenched
-Are you cold?
I nodded. He left Faust (she looked jealous and slithered away), and took off his shirt, taking away the sheets and giving me it. I quickly wrapped in it and laid on the sofa. Julian soon came back with a set of my usual clothing. While I was changing my appearence, he was brewing tea.
-Strange-I heard him-it's almost day, a pretty high temperature I'd say, and you're cold?
-Yeah.. I'm pretty sensitive to temperature.. Thanks-I said when he handed me a cup. I drank it sip by sip. When I finished, I got up and said:
-I have to go to the palace. I have some little work. I'll be back soon
-Wait, erm, Lucio didn't do anything ti you, did he?-suddenly he asked.
-No. He only touched my face with his golden hand, and I, as far as I could drawed back. He tried to jump a couple times, but I didn't let him.
-I'm worried about you.. Be careful.
I nodded and left.
The whole road I was shivering like in a bath of ice cold water. When I reached the palace, I found Portia and asked for a cup of coffee, and dragged myself to my room. It was pretty warm in there, but too cold for me. I wasn't sure what was with me. When Portia came, I grabbed the cup and placed it between my thighs. Portia looked at me weirdly
-What's up with you?
-C-cold..-I continued to shiver. She looked mindblown, but quickly found some sheets and covered me with them. I drank the coffee, and it was slightly warmer, but I continued to shiver. After some time Portia told me to go home.
-You live with a doctor afterall-she said. I chuckled and left.
When I came back, I found Julian all dressed up and ready to go. When he saw me, he dropped everything and jumped to me
-Shit, you're so white..
I didn't hear the end of the sentence. I blacked out.
I wasn't sure, for how long I was sleeping. I woke up under a thick layer of sheets and with Jules staring at me terrified.
-You dropped right on my arms-he quietly said.
-O..
-Here, take this. It will at least lower the temperature-he handed me a cup which he was holding in his hands. I drank it slowly, and I felt Julian's eyes track every move of mine. When I finished the cup, his sudden ask made me think
-Show me your wound-he asked
I carefully moved on my better side and uncovered the hurt one. Julian examined it for a couple of seconds and said
-I think it might be infected. You'll have to lay down for a couple of days.
I grunted because I didn't want to lay and do nothing.
-What did Lucio do to you in that wardrobe? Tell me everything, please.
I told him everything. Every little detail. Julian frowned
-Lucio's pathetic. And yes, it's probably an infection.. His nail might've scratched your wound and something got into it. Ugh. You ought to go to sleep. You need it-he said caringly. I dropped on my healthy side and sighed. He sat next and started stroking me, calming me. After some minutes I was sleeping.
I woke up after a couple of hours at a very early morning. It was still dark behind the windows. I looked around. Julian was snoozing on a chair. I sat, and felt great. The temperature seemed warm. I felt strong. I turned over and slid out from the back of the bed. Quietly sneaked to the kitchen.A thought flashed through my mind:
How did Julian not wake up?
How was the pain gone after a couple of hours?
I froze.
I grabbed my shirt and rised it enough to see the wounded part.
There was nothing, expect a white mark where the injury was.
I felt like my soul left my body, but then I remembered his words
"It won't last. It never does"
I slightly calmed myself, but still walked to my room. Julian was still asleep. I curled up and sighed
-I though I said you need to lay down and not to get up..-Julian grunted out
-I thought I said you needn't heal me, I'll survive.
-You slept for the last three days. And hallucinated.
-I did what?-I jumped
-Yep.. Most people don't remember. When I healed you, you calmed down right away. Before you were rolling around, asking for something I didn't understand.
I bleched under the sheets and wrapped in them thighter. I don't remember anything. Sleep was breaking me again
-How do you feel?
-Better. What about you?-I asked
-Same.. That injury healed, but still was painful.. Shh, everything is okay, go to sleep..-he started calming me when I wanted to protest for him suffering for me. But I let go for his voice and sleep.