9

Early in the morning I left for home. But, in front of the doors I met Lucio.

"Where are you going, little witch?" he asked, leaning over me. He was slightly taller than Nadia, and his white eyes stared at the deepest of soul.

"I have to go home to visit my teacher" I responded.

"Ah, Asra.." Lucio grinned, but soon his grin disappeared, and he looked me over more. He grabbed my chin with his  golden arm, and with other he moved my shirt a bit to the side, uncovering my neck "..and what's this?".

"Oh, um, that's uh.." I started trembling. Lucio only laughed. "No need, I know what are those. You can go".

I left holding my neck. Those hickeys sure were holding long, but they weren't so visible now. But if you stare closely enough you still can see them.

After several minutes I was home. Asra wasn't, but there was a cup of tea on the table. I quickly drank it and heard knocking. When I opened the door, Julian was there. I let him in and told him everything. He couldn't believe with his own ears.

"It can't be.." he whispered. And laughed. Freely. Slightly dramaticly. And his second question was about my wellbeing.

"I'm pretty good" I smiled. Julian took my chin and gently moved it, looking at my neck. He noticed, that his marks are slightly erasing.

"I see, soon we'll have to work on those again, my dear~"

I chuckled and pressed my face onto his palm. He chuckled and pressed his other hand on my injured side, and pressed it. Gently. I gasped, and he grinned devilishly. When he let me go and turned around, I attacked him and hanged onto his back. He shaked playfully, but I didn't let go.

Suddenly-a knock. Jules went to open the door with me on his back. Behind the doors was standing a royal mailman. He blenched when he saw Julian, but remembered Countess's words, calmed down, and started talking.
"You are invited to his royalty Count Lucio's homecoming party. It will happen tonight, at 6 o'clock. Dress code isn't set".

After that speech, he left and Jules closed the door.

"Are we going?" he asked.

"If you want" I replied.

"No, if you want" he smirked.

"'Kay".

"And how much time do we have..?" he asked himself , glancing out trough the window"Ah, we have around an hour".

I jumped from his back and rushed to the bedroom. I came back quickly. Julian was sitting with his usual clothes. I attempted a sneak attack, but he noticed me and caught me in the middle of the jump.

"You know, with that black shirt you look like you're flying~" Julian said dreamingly.

And yes-that shirt was slightly too big, so whenever I jumped or ran, it flew around me. Without that shirt, I wore a pair of black jeans and black leather boots.

When Jules let me go, I crawled up in his lap and pressed my face against his neck. I teased him. I could feel his shaking breath. I giggled and freed him out of this torture. He quickly calmed his blush, and we left.

When we got to the gates, the guards looked shook, but they didn't do anything. When we got through the door, The Count and The Countess were greeting everyone. I was wrong about Lucio's height-he was just as same as Nadia. When Lucio saw us, he smiled. Nadia did the same. When we got to the main place where all of the party should happen, we waited for a couple more minutes, and then a large wardrobe was pushed in. My first thought-Lucio planned to play '7 minutes in heaven'?

Yes.

He did.

He and Nadia wrote every single guest's name on a piece of paper and threw it in a little lilac bag. Someone started, and one by one people went into the wardrobes with the person, they pulled their name out. Someone pulled out Asra. I didn't notice him at first. When he came out, he for a couple of seconds kept his hand in that bag. And he pulled out two notes
"I pulled out two accidentaly" he said.

"It's okay. Maybe you'll have a nice threesome if the names are good~" Lucio smirked.

"It's.. Julian and Y/N".

Both of us flinched.

"Welp, you three-to the wardrobe!"

Asra was already sitting there, waiting for us. When we both stepped in, the door behind us closed. Julian took my hand and slightly pressed it. I responded with the same.

"Soo.. Should we do something?" I heard from Asra's side.

"I don't think so" Julian responded covering me with his body. Asra tried to pull me through his side, but failed. Julian covered me more and snarled. I grabbed his cloak and held onto it, but Asra still somehow managed to pull me out. I started kicking and Julian got furious.

"Let. Her. Go." he growled lowly.

"I don't see any marks that she belongs to you, haha" Asra annoyed Julian.

"Let me go and I'll show you" I said, and Asra did let me go. I uncovered my neck and showed him the little bruises.

"So they're still there.. You did a great job with her, Ilya".

Julian didn't stop looking at him aggresively, until I was behind him again. Then, he grabbed me and moved my chin, attacking the neck. Now was his time to annoy Asra. I gasped out when his other hand landed on my injury. My breath sharpened with his lips and hands movements. When the door opened, he quickly went back and there were a lot of 'ooh's and  'aah's. Lucio started laughing.

"You didn't let Asra to play?"

"No" Julian answered for both of us.

"Wait" suddenly Lucio said when we wanted to walk off "One of you has to pull the name".

"I'll pull" I volunteered. I could feel Jules shiver.

"Okay" Lucio said and he pushed me the bag. Julian sat on the sofa and watched me. When I pulled the note, I felt like my soul leave my body.

"Lucio" I read out loud. The crowd 'ooh'ed again. Lucio grinned.

"I'm okay with it~".

When the door closed, we sat there quietly for a couple of minutes. Then I heard a question.

"Soo.. You're with Julian Devorak?"

"Yes" my answer was quick. I wanted to get out of here as quick as I could.

"Hm.." I felt his golden hand on my cheek.

"He's gotten a lot, I can even say that from the outside..".

I sat there quietly.

"Oh come on, don't be shy. We're stuck here for at least 4 minutes more".

"I got from him a lot also.."

"Oh really? I'm betting not as much as you could from me~" I felt his hand move on my injured and press it. I think he scratched it.

"Maybe you'll let me play~?"

"I'll have to say no, my Count".

"Oh, you're loyal. But--" Lucio wasn't fast enough to answer, the door opened and I quickly rolled out. I only heard Lucio's laugh.

I found Julian quickly. He was sitting on the sofa. When I sat close to him, he laid me down and laid on my belly.

"Just don't start braiding here.." I heard a soft groan from him. I couldn't hold the slight chuckle but I didn't start doing it. I just rubbed his head and listened him purr.
I felt Nadia's eyes on me.

Soon enough, I felt the sensation of sleepiness. Julian noticed that, threw me on his back and left. I felt Asra's look.

After some time we came to my home. Julian just laid me down, took off my shoes and laid next to me. He started feeling sleepy also.

Soon, both of us were asleep.