15

A/N: I'm sorry I don't post often enough! I'm slightly having some trouble with school, but since holidays are near I should get more active!

I'm not sure if really, but I woke up pretty soon.

I just sat straightly from my sleep.

I turned my head to left. Julian was staring at me, eyes wide. He was trying to understand what was going on. I rolled off our bed and laid on the carpet. It was cool, and it's short mane went into my nose tickling it. I rolled on my back and sat. Julian was still looking at me, this time with a bright answer in his eyes. I stood up quietly. He didn't let his eyes from me. "Is everything okay?" he suddenly asked. "Mhm. I'll take the letter to the post box." I said. "Should I go also?" "No, stay. I won't be gone for long". Julian nodded.

I quickly rolled up that piece of paper and left. As I opened the door, wind brushed along my neck. I picked up my pace just slightly, and after several minutes I was at my destination. I pushed in the letter and turned around, getting ready to go home.

But I froze. In front of me was standing a tall and buff figure. Neck wasn't seen, legs also seemed to be inseparable. But then the figure rose it's head, and then the neck showed. I blenched and started walking home. But I froze again, once the figure spoke "Not so fast, witch. We have stuff to talk about". "Pardon?" I asked. I grabbed my pocket knife-a gift from Nadia. The figure approached. "Don't tell me, that you don't remember me.. And we have so much to remember..". "You must be mistaken. I don't know you" I started mumbling. The figure stopped and took off the robe that was covering it's face. The moon lightened it's dark hair, a scratched brow and.. Green eyes. "You're.. You're the person from the palace" I felt my heart skip a beat. I started panicking. "Ah, finally, something. Anything else?" he smirked. His eyes burned. "And that I didn't got accepted into magic school?". "I--I.." I started mumbling, but I suddenly jumped and rushed straight to my home.

I recognized the figure. I heard his heavy steps following me.

I know him. I felt him approach, but I jumped through the door just at the right moment, smashing it violently.

That was Max. An old acquaintance of mine. His dream was to become a mage, fortune teller. So was mine. We were great friends, but once he just started making fun of me. Bullying me.

So I told Asra. He didn't liked, what he heard so he warned the only magic school here-himself. Max wanted to reach the point where his teacher could be Asra himself. But after that everything he wished for, broke.

Once I smashed the door, Julian rushed down the stairs. I looked at him terrified. He waved to himself and I jumped behind his back, holding the doors for a couple of seconds with a spell. Once I reached Julian's back, doors smashed open. "Come out come out wherever you are.." a voice rang through the lower floor. "I believe, that it's only me here" Julian said calmly, slowly walking down the stairs. "I believe not. And you're the fugitive everyone's searching for". "Searched" Julian fixed him. "And now I live calmly. But because of people like you, the quiet is being disturbed and I don't like that". "WHERE IS SHE?" Max growled through the whole kitchen. "Currently, it's only me" Julian smirked. Max threw himself to him, teeth wide open. Julian moved, and with a loud thud Max hit the chairs. "Don't you know, that it's foolish to make such loud sounds at night?" Julian lectured him. Max started getting up, but Julian quickly pushed him down once more with his weight, pressing a pocket knife next to his neck. Strong enough, that if Max moved just a bit, it would wound him. Max calmed down, I could hear only his loud breathing.

I climbed down and started right in Max's eyes. "Well?" I asked. "I wanted to get my revenge on you.." he groaned out. I scoffed. Suddenly, the door swung wide open.

Asra?

He was standing quietly, staring at us. He held his arm in the air, and once I understood what he was doing I said "Jules, you can get off of him. He won't escape". "What just happened?" Asra asked. "This moron just attacked Dominyka" Julian groaned out. "And broke into our home" also added. "Well then.. I shall take care of him" Asra rose his hand, and left with Max. I sat on the stairs and sobbed. Julian suddenly appeared next to me "What's wrong?" he asked, stressed. I spilled my guts. "Well.. He wasn't a true friend then. He was just using you. Don't waste your tears on morons like him" his hands wrapped around my shoulders. He suddenly got up and said he'll be back soon. After some time he came back and wrapped my eyes with a dark cloth. He carefully led me somewhere. Somewhere, where I could clearly smell vanilla. When he ripped off the cloth, I gasped.

He has filled the tub full of water. Near it was laid a couple pieces of vanilla sticks. I sighed with relief. "You need to calm down" Julian spoke. I quickly disrobed and jumped in the water. Warm currents covered me. Jules sat near and looked at me, smiling. "Come" I invited. "No, it's only for you" he hesitated. "I won't calm down if you're not near me" I murmured. Julian gave in and joined me. He sat in the other side of the tub and beckoned me. I smirked and came. He laid me on his chest and started playing with my hair. "I didn't knew that you were such a romantic person". Julian chuckled "With time you'll know not only that".

While laying in the tub, we talked our hearts out. I felt calm. Once the water got colder, I leaned forward. When I looked back, Julian looked at me, eyes full of questions. I smirked and got out. I wrapped myself in a towel and ran off. I ran to the bedroom and pulled on some clothes. Soon, Jules came also. Water dripped from his hair, ran through his loins. He was grinning, covering himself in a towel also. I slipped past him, to the kitchen. I boiled up some milk and waited for him. When he came, he was only with his usual pants. 'Of course' I thought to myself and chuckled. Once the milk boiled, I pulled out two cups. In them quickly appeared hot cocoa. I turned around and gave one of the cups to Julian. He blushed just slightly. We sat on the couch, slowly drinking our beverages. While drinking, I felt my eyelids grow heavier. I rested myself fully on Jules shoulder, and I felt him resting on me. We were like poles, holding each other. I fell asleep quickly. Hot cocoa broke me quickly.