3

I'm addicted to my own self destruction.
-A. E

~

"Are you okay?" She asks.

Even though her words are of concern her face and body portrays the complete opposite and as I stand in an attempt to squash whatever it was she thought would happen, I inevitably close the fast declining gap between us.

"Stop." I whisper harshly as my heart rate flies through the roof. I might be okay with Ms. T having her way with me but there was no way I'd let some random woman do... whatever she had in mind, in some random bathroom stall a mere five minutes away from my workplace.

"Do you really want me to?" The young woman asks and although I applaud her bravery, I had to let her know she was barking up the wrong tree.

"I'm straight."

"And I'm due rent."

"What?"

"I thought we were listing things that were irrelevant."

Paulette smirks at my once confused look before gently squeezing my love handles and I found myself holding my breath as I looked up into her eyes. "You're tall for someone so young."

"And you're beautiful for someone so-"

I never got to hear the ending of her sentence as her lips connected with mine and although I had in my thoughts that I would do the sensible thing and prove to her I wasn't interested by my unwillingness to kiss her, my mouth betrayed me by moaning and that seemed to encourage her as her wayward hands cupped my ass, squeezing roughly while her tongue explored the insides of my mouth.

"You taste so good." She moans against my ear, nibbling lightly before kissing her way to my neck.

At this point my body has already won the war of heart and mind, right and wrong, and I fisted her hair as the top part of my scrubs is pushed up along with my bra and my taunt nipples are both pleasured by her greedy mouth.

"Are you as wet as you're making me?" Paulette whispers and I bite my bottom lip as her fingers slide against my soaking womanhood. "Fuck, you're dripping."

Not two seconds after those words left her mouth, she was on her knees as she dragged my pants down along with my undergarment and I failed in suppressing my moan as she slid her tongue along my entrance.

My mind was begging me to stop this mad display of indecent conduct but my body dared me to do anything but hold her head securely in place, guiding her every so often to the spot that was bound to have my knees shaking and my breathing in shambles.

All too soon I felt the familiar sensation traveling through me and as I struggled to keep quiet, I held onto Paulette for support as my legs literally couldn't hold me up anymore. When she was sure my body had calmed and I'd ridden out the extent of my orgasm, she kissed her way to me, fingering my already sensitive hole before reclaiming my mouth and offering me a taste of my own essence.

"That was so hot." She murmurs and my loopy eyes just stares up at her as she bites her lips. "I would so like to take you back to my place and ride your face like a cowgirl before I fuck you senseless but I've been gone for far too long and as exciting as it is to hear you moan, I can't afford to get fired."