11

Open your eyes, look at me. Arouse me even more with that face of yours.
-Usagi-san .

~

Her mouth was hot and insistent, her kisses were rough and demanding. Her touch was searching, searing, demanding... and I was a hot, insatiable mess.

She tasted like champagne and cum and somehow I was okay with that. Her thick, wavy black hair was held together by a hair tie and I quickly pulled it off as I raked my fingers through it. Ms. T moaned as I gripped a chunk in my hands before pulling away.

"You're so fucking beautiful." She murmurs, grinding her hips on me and groping my breasts from above my dress. With slow, precise fingers, she pulls my dress off and I'm left in only my matching underwear set.

"My favorite colour." She murmured and I want to roll my eyes because every colour on me was her favorite colour.

I had purposely worn black lace that really should have been called a net since everything was on display and I moaned as she first kissed then licked me through the thin underwear.

"You taste so good baby." She continues, kissing her way towards my mouth and giving attention to every inch of my body.

Soon, my undergarments were gone and we both groaned when our wet privates collided with each other. I held onto her perfect chocolate behind as she slowly began to move, wanting to feel her closer and being frustrated when she pins both my hands at my sides.

"Keep them here."

I nod my head yes and she smirks as she spreads my legs, rubbing her fingers against me before slipping two inside. I moan and without thought press her fingers deeper but she pulls away, shaking her head before once again pinning my hands down.

"Keep. Them. Here." She repeats once more and I bite my lips as she stares intently at me, daring me to defy her.

When I make no move she once again fingers me as if to test the water and I force myself to not move. Smiling at my obedience, she pushes herself low, replacing her fingers with her tongue and even though my first instinct is to hold her head down, I refrain myself, opting instead to fist the sheet.

Ms. T gets to work immediately and my nipples are insanely hard as my private is being ravished by both her fingers and her expert mouth. Slow, long moans escape me and I'm seconds away from coming as her dark eyes hold me in place. Without warning she stops and the lower have of my body is suddenly raised as I silently pleaded for her to continue.

Ignoring my plea, Ms. T keeps my legs spread before positioning herself above me. Sucking her fingers, she touches herself and I watch in awed wonder as she closes her eyes, enjoying every moment of this. Her wetness is suddenly mixed with mine as she sits atop me and we both moaned when she started to move.

The feel of her vagina rubbing against my own is out of this world and I squeeze her ass closer as she sucks on each of my breasts, inevitably bringing me closer to my climax and causing my voice to escalate. Her movements increase bit by bit and so did the temperature in the room causing sweat to begin to take form and I fail in biting back my moan as I observe her hair sticking to her body.

Ms. T changes our position so she could scissor me and I watch as she spreads her pussy lips before pressing it to mine. The contact is out of this world and our clits were pulsing as she viscously rubs herself against me; one leg pressed to her chest as her fingers gently encircles my neck, squeezing gently and causing my climax to rip through me fiercely.

My entire body starts to shake uncontrollably but still, Ms. T refuses to let up as she rides out my orgasm. As I slowly come down from my high, I realize she hasn't hit her own and I go to comment as she gets up but the strap on that's pulled from the draw near the bed stops me.