Three

It's been a couple months since we got married, but we still don't interact that much. We sometimes watch tv together and have breakfast, but we don't talk. Maybe he's not much of a talker? But when his band mates are here they're all always talking and laughing together.

It's the weekend, so I thought I'd invite over my friend so we could catch up. Yoongi and his band mates were already here and talking and eating and being noisy basically.
The door bell rang and I went over to open it because I thought it was my friend, Hyeri. When I opened the door it was a girl but it definitely wasn't her.
"Who ar-" before I could ask her she saw the boys and went over to sit with them.
A few minutes later Hyeri finally showed up. Since the boys and girl were in the living room, I took her to my room.

We talked for what felt like hours. "So, you guys still stay in separate rooms?" She asked. "Well, I don't even know him. It would be so weird and awkward if we did stay in one room." It was so weird just imagining it. "That's true. Does he ever try to talk to you?" Ha! Yeah right. "Bro, he doesn't even answer when I talk to him."       "Damn, stone cold."
"Exactly. Anyways let's go get some food."  When we went out the others were literally having a party. The girl was all over Yoongi. "Whoa, that's a bit inappropriate.. even if you guys don't talk, you're still married." Hyeri looked at them in disgust. It didn't bother me. It was inappropriate of course, but whatever.

Hyeri and I went to the kitchen to make some snacks. After we were done, we were about to take them back to my room when the girl came in "Oh, these look good. Thanks, maid, I'll take them." Hyeri looked so angry at her and I just stood there in shock. "First of all, these aren't for you," Hyeri took the tray back, "second of all, she isn't the maid. She's married to the guy you've been glued to since you got here." Hyeri grabbed my hand and stormed out of the kitchen. The girl was stunned.

When we got to my room we burst out laughing. "What a rude person." She shook her head.
"Really though. But I do kind of look like the maid" I started laughing. "Kind of," She started laughing too.

We heard some yelling in the living room, so we decided to go out and check. The girl was standing and yelling at Yoongi. He looked unbothered.
"I can't believe you're married! I was trying to get you to notice me this entire time and you just lead me on! The least you could've done was tell me you were married." She was really angry. "You were? I didn't even notice." He finally looked at her.
"I can't believe you're married to a hag like her!" She pointed at me. Hyeri was about to go fight her but I grabbed her arm. "It's okay, at least I don't look like a whore." I smiled at Hyeri, but I said it loud enough for everyone to hear. I heard some 'oooh's' from the boys. "What did you say? You little bitc-" she was about to come at me but someone grabbed her arm.
It was Yoongi, "I think you've done enough for the night. It's time for you to leave." He basically dragged her to the door, opened it and slightly pushed her out.

"Is anyone hungry?" I asked the boys. "Yes, starving." "I'm so hungry, I could die"    "Yes!"
So I made some snacks for everyone and it was as if what just happened hadn't happened at all. I was really surprised to see Yoongi kick the girl out like that though. He didn't exactly push her off him earlier, I thought he had a liking towards her. Yoongi was quiet for the rest of the night.

After everyone had left I went back to the living room, and Yoongi was still sitting there. He wasn't doing anything, but his eyes were closed. Is he asleep? "Hey," I whispered to him. His eyes opened. "Are you alright?" He seemed confused as to why I would ask him that or maybe why I was even talking to him. "I'm fine." His face was a bit red and he was sweating. "Are you sure? You seem a bit sick."
"What are you, a doctor? I said I'm fine." Oh the irony, if I could I would laugh right in his face. "Actually, I am a doctor. You seem sick and I'm going to get some medicine." What an idiot.
I grabbed a thermometer and some fever reducing medicine.
I went back and his eyes were closed again. So I just did what I had to do. First, I checked his fever. 101 Fahrenheit. Then I gave him the tablet, "Take it. If the fever isn't reduced in a few hours, tell me. Okay?" He didn't seem to be listening to me. "If your fever doesn't go down, you can't go to practice." Now he was listening. "Okay, fine." Yeah that's what I thought.
"You should go to your room to get proper rest." He didn't get up. "I know you don't want to listen, but it's for your own good."
"I'm too tired to get up.." The tablet was already taking an effect of him. Guess I'll have to take him.
"Alright, let's get you up." I grabbed his arm and put it over my shoulders. Damn, he's heavy. I put him in his bed and he fell asleep right away. He probably won't even remember this in the morning.