Twenty-two

Yoongi's POV

Today is Rya's day off, but unfortunately i have practice all day. I feel like we haven't went out in a long time. She's probably gonna be bored all day at home. Should I ask for a day off..?
The door bell rings as I'm thinking of what to do.

I open the door and it's.. someone familiar. "Oh, um hi. I'm Hyungwon." He smiles and puts his hand out for me to shake. Oh.. it's him. Did Rya already make plans with him? "Yoongi." I shake his hand.

He stares at me as if he's asking to be let in, but I just stare back at him. "Is-" before he could finish Rya comes out of the room. "Yoongi? Is someone at the door?" She walks up to us. "Hyungwon! What are you doing here?" She smiles at him.
I'm not jealous.. not jealous.. so not..
"Rya! Hi! Did you forget we were suppose to go out today, it's our day off.." Rya facepalms herself, "oh.. sorry, I totally forgot."
Hearing that.. I don't know how to contain my happiness. She forgot! Ha!

"Well, since Yoongi has to go to work, we can still hang out today." She smiles at him. It's like she's trying to make me jealous. I can feel myself getting angrier. "Actually I just got a call, practice is cancelled today." I can't believe I just lied! It just came out. Now I have to call and tell everyone I'm not coming. I mentally face palm. I'm gonna get so much shit for this. "Oh! Perfect, the three of us can hang out then." Rya smiles at us. Nooo, that wasn't what I had in mind. Whatever at least they won't be alone, and I can really see this guy's intentions with my girl. "Sounds.. good." He says, though it doesn't sound like he totally likes the idea. Which makes me glare at him. "Great! I'm gonna go get ready." She runs to our room and leaves me with this guy. Ugh, Rya, why?
"So.. you're a doctor as well?" I try and start a conversation. "Yeah, I hear you're a super famous kpop star, That's pretty cool. Rya's always telling me about you." Hearing that makes me so happy. I'm pretty sure he saw my face light up because he gave me a kind of smirk. I try not to roll my eyes. Rya, please come back.

"Okay, let's go!" She comes back, finally. It only took a few minutes but it felt like years.
"So, where should we go?" The guys asks. "Hm, I don't know.. maybe the mall?" Rya looks at me, "Oh, yeah, let's go to the mall." As soon as we get in the car Rya turns back in her seat and starts talking to him. For the whole ride.

"Ohmygosh! Christmas lights!" Rya grabs my hand and runs towards all the lights and decorations that were in the mall. "Hyungwon, hurry up!" She says to him seeing that he's far behind us because she literally just ran like a crazy person. She looks so happy just looking at all of it, it's cute. I guess I'm not the only one who thinks that as I catch him staring at her as well. I move in between them and grab her hand. I so want this to be over with.
"Alright, alright I think I've been staring long enough. Let's go." And the shopping begins.

Ugh, I can't believe how many times I caught him staring at her, making jokes with her, just talking to her. Gross. I'm so glad we're done.
Now Rya and I can go home. Alone. Thank God.
"Hey, Hyungwon, do you want some coffee at our house before you go?"
Please kill me.