Seven

Ever since I went to their practice that day, he is acting differently. I don't know how to explain it but.. he's nicer? We talk more, eat together more often and if I'm home later than he is, he makes me food. Is he grateful or something? I didn't get him out of there to be treated better. I hope he doesn't think he owes me now or something. He's supposed to be home later today, so I have some time to think about how to talk to him about it. I took a shower in my room, but my clothes are still in his room. I poked my head out of the door just to make sure no one is here. I only have a towel on me, so I hurriedly went to his room but as soon as I walk in he's right there! I was so shocked I almost dropped my towel. "Um.. I thought you were going to be home later.. and my clothes are here... so um.." he was just staring at me with wide eyes. "Could you maybe turn around or something?" I asked him and he finally shook his head and turned around. "Sorry, I'll just get my clothes.. and... leave" I said as I closed his door and ran to my room. Well, that's not going to make things awkward.

I've been in my room all day, I really don't want to look at him. I'm really really really embarrassed.
Someone knocks on my door, I don't know why I said someone there's only me and him. "Rya? You've been in there all day, aren't you hungry?" Of course I'm hungry! I haven't eaten anything. "I made some food, I left you some." Then he left. I waited until I heard him go in his room. Once I heard the door shut I went outside. "Well, hello there." There he was standing by his room, arms crossed, looking at me as if I'm a teenager who just snuck in the house after curfew. "Oh.. um hi." I felt like the teenager who'd just been busted. "You know, you don't have to feel awkward about before. We are married." That is true, but still. "Mhm.." if we were closer I probably wouldn't feel awkward, but we're basically strangers. "I haven't eaten yet, so let's eat together." He went to the table. While we're eating we don't talk and the atmosphere is really awkward, "um I'll move my clothes back to my room today." He looks at me, "okay, I mean you don't have to if it's too much."
"Oh, no. You already have way too much stuff. Like too much." He glares at me, "it's my stuff I've had it forever I don't want to get rid of it." I roll my eyes. "Some of that stuff has shrunk and some of it is ruined. Don't you want more space. You're always shopping too." He looks offended, "Some of that stuff hold lots of memories!" Is he a child? "You're making new memories now. Also you said some of that stuff, at least throw away the stuff that you really don't need anymore." He sighs, "fine.. will you help me?" I smile, "yeah" that was like the first friendly conversation we had. Like actual friends. It was nice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wowowwowow I haven't updated in a realllyyyy long time. Also, sorry this is short, but it's needed because their relationship is growing and I want to show that.
Sorry for the wait and short chapter! I'll try to update more (: