Twenty-one

I wake up and remember what happened last night. I let out a sigh and get up, I need to shower, but all my clothes are in his room. Getting out of the shower, I wrap a towel around me and try and sneak into his room.. but he's not there, thank God. I change and go to the kitchen to grab something to eat, and there he was eating breakfast. I don't say anything to him and he doesn't say anything to me, we both just eat in silence.

As soon as I get up to leave, I hear him say "have fun with Hyungwon." Which makes me so angry. "You can't do this to me. Do you know how many times I've actually caught you with other girls? Even though we're married. I'm actually telling you that I'll be eating with him. That's it. I'm sorry our plans got cancelled and we had to reschedule, but that doesn't give you the right to be talking to me like this. Nothing has ever happened with me and him and nothing will. Goodbye." And I leave before he could say anything back. My heart is literally pounding right now. Should I have said all that? I don't know, I'm actually pumped on adrenaline right now..

After work

"Heyyy Rya, you ready to go?" Hyungwon asks as he enters my office. "Yes, where are we going though?"
"I found this nice place, we're gonna go check it out, so let's go!" He jumps up and down like a little kid.

"Thanks, Hyungwon, the food and everything was really nice.." I smile at him. "You know I've noticed all day that you seem a bit upset, is something wrong?" Crap, was I being that obvious? "Oh, no no nothing's wrong I'm fine. I'm just tired." He grabs my hand, "You know you can tell me anything.." whoa, should this be happening? I don't think so. I take my hand back, "I'm fine, I promise. Let's go."

He walks me to my house, as usual. "Thanks again!" I wave at him. "No problem, but next one's on you!" He waves back and runs as if I would've said no. I laugh a little and walk inside.

I see him sitting on the couch as I walk inside, but all he does is look at me for a second. So, I just go to my room. Are we really going to fight over this?
A few minutes later I hear a knock on my door. "Um.. Rya. I just wanted to say I'm sorry. I feel really bad for what I said and how I said it. I was just angry. I shouldn't have said that. I'm sorry.." Him saying that literally felt like a huge weight was lifted off my shoulders. I go hug him, "It's okay." I felt so content.