Twenty

"Hey you're home late today.." Yoongi says as i enter our home. "Oh, yeah, there was an emergency and then Hyungwon insisted on tea." He sits down, "Oh, Hyungwon you guys still hang out?" I look at him confused, "Still? What do you mean?" I sit down next to him. "Nothing, just thought it was a small temporary thing." I laugh a little, "Are you jealous?" I wiggle my eyebrows at him. He rolls his eyes, "Shut up.. I don't like you." He gets up and goes to his room. "Aw, you're so cute when you're jealous!" I tease him a little. "Hey hey, you still jealous?" I chuckle. He doesn't say anything. "Aw, come on you little baby." He still doesn't say anything. "Are you actually upset?" I hold his face in my hands and make him look at me, but he still wouldn't say anything. "Alright then... I guess I'll go.." I move my hands to get up, but he suddenly grabs my arm, "alright, stop being dramatic." He rolls his eyes and pulls me towards him. "Yeah, right, I'm the dramatic one." I laugh at him and he starts tickling me. We basically spend the night laughing and joking. It was great.

At work

"Hey, Rya!" Hyungwon comes up to me. "Hi, Hyungwon." I smile at him. "Hey, so I was wondering if you want to eat tonight too instead of just getting tea or coffee." He laughs a little. "Oh.. I would love to.. but Yoongi and I made plans tonight. Sorry. Tomorrow maybe?"
"Oh! Totally, I shall make a plan, bye!" He runs towards his office. I wonder what requires this much planning.. I shake my head and smile.

I walk home with Hyungwon as usual, we did grab a coffee and soon I was home. "See ya." I wave at him. "Bye! Have fun on your date!" I smile as he says that, a date with Yoongi. I get butterflies in my stomach.

"Hey..." I walk inside our apartment, but no one seems to be home. Did he have practice today? I don't think so. Should I call him? Probably..
"Hey, where are you?"
"I'm so sorry rya.. our manager called a meeting out of nowhere. I think we'll have to cancel.. I'll be home soon let's talk then.. bye."
"Oh, okay bye.."

He hangs up.

Well, this sucks.

2 hours later

"Hey.. I'm home." I get up from the couch. "Oh hey."
"I'm sorry I had to cancel.. and all he had to talk about what some stupid schedule!" He sounded so frustrated, it was cute. I laugh, "It's okay, we can go any time." He sighs, "I know, let's go tomorrow?" He smiles. "Uh.. Hyungwon wanted to grab something to eat after work tomorrow." His smile disappears. "So you'd rather go with him?" I'm taken aback a little. "I didn't say that.. it's just he was excited and planning it out. I would feel bad." He gets up. "Yeah you should just go with him instead of your husband." He sounds so angry. "Whoa, calm down. I never said I would do that. I was just telling you." 
"So I would feel bad and say yes?" I get up now too. "I don't know what is going on with you, but I'm leaving." I go to my old room and just lay down on the bed. What is wrong with him?