Fifteen

"Happy Birthday!" Jimin says as soon as I open the door for him. "Happy birthday," they all come in one by one and tell me happy birthday. "Where's Yoongi?" Namjoon asks. "I actually have no idea. He was already gone when i woke up." Hoseok smiles, "Do you think he's planning something for you?" he asks excitedly. "I don't think he knows it's my birthday."   They all gasp, "What?! do you guys not know each other's birthdays?" Jin screams, basically. "I know his birthday, March 9, but i don't think I've ever mentioned my birthday to him." They all gasp again. "Don't you want him to know? So that he'll get you something" I laugh a little, "I really don't need anything, so, nope." Just then I get a call, "Hey mo-"
I couldn't even finish, "Happy birthday, Rya! Happy happy birthday, love you. What are you doing today? Oh my are you and Yoongi going out? Oh my God, have fun! Did anyone give you a present? What did you get? I hope you got lots of nice things! I'll get you something very soon!" My mom is the best. "Hi mom, thank you, love you too and he doesn't know and no I didn't get anything. You don't have to get me anything either." I smile. "What? How could he not know? Do you want me to tell him? I'll tell him." She's crazy. "No no, it's okay. He's probably busy." I hear her sigh. "Mom, it's just a birthday."
"I think you're the only person who doesn't care about her birthday." I roll my eyes. "Alright mom, gotta go! Love you, bye!" "Bye bye!" I hang up. I frown a little, I miss her a lot. "He's home!" Someone literally screams. It's like it's his surprise birthday. When he walks in, everyone looks anxious, waiting for him to say something. "Oh, hey guys." He says as he walks in. He looks at me and everyone goes stiff, "Hi" he walks by me. "Hey" I say back to him and he goes in his room. Everyone finally breathes. "What the heck! That was so intense. But oh my gosh, he really doesn't know!" They all start freaking out again. He comes back out with a change of clothes. "What were you doing?" I ask him as he goes to the kitchen. "I went to work on a few songs and stuff."
"Oh, that's nice, very cool." Jin comes up to us, "Hey Yoongi What day is it today?" He thinks for a little bit, "isn't it Sunday?" Jin nods, "anything special happening today?" He thinks again, "I.. don't think so? Anyways I'm really tired, I'm gonna go to bed." Everyone looks at me, telling me to say something but I just stay quiet. I mean it's not his fault he doesn't know. But also, doesn't it seem like he's being a bit cold today? Is it because I was alone with the boys? Oh God please don't let this start again. Hoseok follows Yoongi in and I signal him not to say anything. Then the doorbell rings and there's a man with flowers, balloons and a present. He gives me the card first and then all of the other stuff. 'Happy Birthday, Rya! Love you lots. Hope this is an amazing birthday. Sorry I couldn't come, there's a lot of work to do, but enjoy! - Hyeri' Aw, she's so sweet. "Oh, who's this from?" Taehyung stands next to me peeking. "From my friend, Hyeri." I smile. "Open it!" Everyone gets excited that I got a gift. I open it and it's... perfume! "Does it smell nice?" Jin asks. I spray a little their way. "Whoa that smells really good." Jimin comes up to me, "spray a little on me too!" I laugh and start spraying it on him a little. The doorbell rings again. Someone is holding more presents. Whoa, some are from my mom, my little sister, some other friends and relatives. Aw, I can't believe they all still remember. "Can uh someone help me get these inside, please?" They all come and grab something to take in. "Somebody's popular." Namjoon smiles. "I didn't think everyone would send me something. My mom probably reminded them." We all start laughing. In one of the boxes there was a cake! From my mom. "Do you have any candles?" Jungkook asks and starts looking. When he finds some, he sticks them on the cake and light them up. "Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Rya! Happy birthday to you!" They all start cheering and I blow the candles. This would've been perfect if my mom and sister were here, but I'm still grateful that these guys are here and did all this for me. Hoseok and Yoongi finally come out. Hoseok joins the others and they all start eating the cake. Yoongi looks at me, "You didn't tell me it was your birthday." I shrug, "You didn't ask." He frowns, "I could've gotten you something or done something.."
"It's okay, I don't need anything" I smile at him. "Well, happy birthday," He suddenly hugs me and then let's go quickly. The guys start howling. Well, this is embarrassing. "Yoongi and Rya sitting in a tree k i s s i n g" they start making fun of us. Yoongi starts throwing things at them and suddenly we're all having a pillow fight.

This was a pretty great birthday.